San Fran

Discussion in 'San Francisco' started by kgord, Dec 24, 2015.

1. kgord

kgord Active Member

Gee, I notice there are still no threads on this topic. It makes me wonder do they drink whiskey in San Francisco? lol. If this forum was about wine, and in particular California wine, there would no doubt be a number of threads on this particular topic. It is something that would be interesting to find out.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't think there are a lot of people from San Fran here, the forum isn't the biggest! :p

3. kgord

kgord Active Member

This is true lol. I post on one forum, I swear I am one of two posters. I mean what the heck...? lol. I think they need to take an ad out somewhere online and ask for posters...Maybe someone from San Fran will join us, or at least visit and post about the whiskey scene.

4. MyDigitalpoint

While I can name some nice places in San Francisco, not being physically in this bay city, I don't remember any bar or restaurant renowned for its wine chart.

Probably this is because its building architecture is what appeals to me in this city, LOL

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

I have a friend who lives near there, as a matter of fact he was just visiting there with his brother. I should ask him. He is a wine drinker and I bet he has pounded a few whiskies in his day too. Next time I talk to him I will inquire about the scene.

6. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I think that the amount of people here from San Francisco is limited. From what I understand, there are a few awesome Whisky bars in San Francisco. My boyfriend used to live in the are and has told me about their bars. They have a few unique spots. I'd love to learn more about their Whisky lounges in the area. I plan on visiting in the future. :)

7. Destiny

Destiny Member

Yeah, I don't think there's too many users from San Francisco. Personally, I'm from Oklahoma and have never been to California. So, I couldn't help out on this topic anyways.

8. kgord

kgord Active Member

I went to San Fran one time, but I was too busy enjoying the sites to stop in a whisky bar. It is a great city to visit. I would like to go back sometime if I get the opportunity. There are other cities I would like to go back to more..but I would never turn down a trip to San Fran. Especially since I have a friend in the area, I would go.

9. esilv

esilv New Member

The Golden Gate Bridge in San Franisco was quite a beauty for me to behold. My entire family went there this last year. It is definitely worth it. The extra walking is also an added benefit, because the high rising hills and slopes will definitely make you ascend or quit. I love the beaches, the sunshine, the restaurants, the parks and the red trolleys that pass by....