Kid-friendly Seattle Breweries

Discussion in 'Seattle' started by mandak, Jan 14, 2016.

1. mandak

mandak New Member

Hoping to find some more recommendations for good Seattle breweries. We frequent Fremont brewing and have recently discovered Reubens (delicious IPAs). What are your favorites that are kid friendly?

2. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have never been to a kid friendly brewery or even knew they existed. It is a great idea though for people who are traveling with their family.

3. mandak

mandak New Member

The one we frequent is great! They have a box of toys for little kids as well as bleachers with chalk boards for older ones. They are also dog friendly for those who wish to bring their fur children.

4. Sue

Sue Active Member

That is awesome what a wonderful idea. I like how they also cater to the fur children, too.

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

Well that is nice. I am not really sure it is great for kids to be hanging around breweries, but I guess if they can see their parents handling alcohol responsibly, they will grow up to do as well! I hope you find some..

6. Destiny

Destiny Member

I can't be of any help but I live in Oklahoma and alcohol is only sold in liquor stores besides low point piss water beer.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

You have kid friendly breweries in US? God dang, I would love to have some of those in Romania, a lot of my friends have kids and they usually can't hang out at night.

8. kgord

kgord Active Member

Well, Busch Gardens theme parks usually have breweries on the premises. YOu used to be able to tour those, but the last time I was there they opted to have some kind of beer tasting going on. This was similar to a wine tasting except with beer as the star. It was interesting.

9. kgord

kgord Active Member

Well, Busch Gardens theme parks usually have breweries on the premises. YOu used to be able to tour those, but the last time I was there they opted to have some kind of beer tasting going on. This was similar to a wine tasting except with beer as the star. It was interesting.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Member

That is an interesting concept, and I guess I would just have to make sure it is coupled with a lesson on how drinking is not that good for you.