The Worlds Smallest Cigar.

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by SirJoe, Jul 28, 2016.

1. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

They had to make it. If you have over sized cigars there has to be some one that goes in the opposite direction.
    [​IMG]

Now that is one small cigar.

2. Sue

Sue Active Member

Wow I guess so. I have never seen anything like it. I wonder what price range something like that would be in.

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Logically the price should be smaller but you can expect a high price for something like this because of its novelty. I wonder who would buy these, they're only teasing. :p

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I once smoked a very small "gourmet" sort of cigar. It was just a bit longer than the one shown. It tasted pretty good, but the reason I bought it was that is was inexpensive. Inexpensive is always good in my book.

5. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

LOL! So, you'd get, what, two good puffs out of that one? ;)

Neat find though.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Pretty much, haha. I wonder if the taste is so good that it leaves you breathless, imagine if it's just a regular tobacco cigar.. just, smaller.

7. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

This isn't surprising to me at all. People love to create tiny versions of everything, for the sake of making cute things. I would laugh if someone offered me a cigar of this size, but it makes for a nice little novelty item. I can't see it working for anything other than display and novelty purposes, ha ha.

8. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Provided you don't suck the whole thing into your lungs on the first puff. Lol.

9. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I laughed way too hard at this! Ha ha, I didn't even think about this being a possibility, but honestly that is exactly what I'd do if someone gave me one of these cigars. Can you imagine how hard it would be to smoke the thing? I can't see this as a realistic way of smoking, ha ha.

SirJoe likes this.
  10. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

This is a really interesting miniature version of a cigar. I believe that the price for this would be a bit higher than the usual type of cigar because it would be probably considered as a novelty item.

11. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

It would have to be the amount of patience that would take to make one of these must be unworldly. I honestly would never be the right person for a job like that.

12. kgord

kgord Active Member

I think some people just like minature versions of everything, and the cigar may be no exception to that rule. I guess, that people are busy making minature versions of Cubans now, now that it has opened up slowly to tourism. Watch for minature Cubans to be coming your way soon!

13. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Lol I still prefer the full sized cigar. Their cigarillos are also very good but that's the smallest I'm willing to go. :)

14. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I think I could roll that one up. But that is such an useless idea... it's not good to smoke, so the only thing I can see doing with it, it's bragging.

15. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Yep or getting it stuck in your teeth like a peace of spinach. lol

16. kgord

kgord Active Member

I am going to have to buy a Cuban just to say I have had one. This is one of the cigars that I want to try. It is just a quality cigar that seems to be worth the price you pay for it, and I will get one if I see them. The only thing, is I don't really want a big honkin cigar.

17. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Cohiba doesn't only have big cigars they also have shorter cigars, they are a bit expensive but they are well worth your while.

[​IMG]