What Are You Watching?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lexinonomous, Jun 12, 2016.

1. artyarson

artyarson Member

Yeah, Iceland players were great. They didn't give in whatsoever, even though they were losing hard.

I can't tell exactly. Basically, any out of these 4 teams can make its way to the finals. Wales can beat Portugal, Germany is strong enough, too. I won't be surprised to any possible ending.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yeah, frankly at this point every team can make it through to the finals even though Portugal are having trouble with their finishing. Maybe Ronaldo will finally step up.
    Will you watch Portugal - Wales tonight? I surely will.

3. justintheruffian

Moral Orel. I just finished the third season of Bojack Horseman after finishing all of Louie and I was looking for a dramedy. Apparently, Moral Orel gets pretty deep in the later seasons despite it being an 11 minute claymation show on adult swim. I finished the first season and it was pretty much a straight-forward comedy, but I heard it starts getting dark soon.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

Last night on Netflix, I watched Stranger Things which is kind of a supernaturally based series. The first episode was pretty good. I watched most of it before I fell asleep. I will finish the first episode tonight and watch episode II tommorrow. I think this series is one that I will continue to enjoy watching.

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

I also like Americas Got Talent. Some of the series that I watch are Motive, Ray Donovan and Hell On Wheels.

kgord likes this.
  6. kgord

kgord Active Member

My roommate watches the Flash, He really likes it. Another series, that is really good, but is on the CW, a network I don't watch much is Contagion. There is a virus going around and affects nearly everyone in the city. I find it interesting. Wayward Pines is another good little show. Of course things on the main networks will be pre empted by the Olympics soon.

7. kgord

kgord Active Member

I have seen Ray Donovan a couple of times, but I don't have showtime so it isn't something on my regular viewing schedule. I used to watch Hell on Wheels, but I think that show is in it's last season. I never saw motive.

Sue likes this.
  8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Ask him what he thinks about the plot-twist at the end of Season 2, Season 3 is looking pretty crazy (from what I've seen in the trailer) and I can't wait to finally watch it in Octomber. I took a peek at Contagion and it doesn't look too bad actually, might start watching it! :p

9. Norm A

Norm A Member

I don't really have any scheduled viewing time, I generally just watch when I'm free, and I'll just choose from whatever is playing at the moment. I guess I'm not really a tv person. I much prefer reading to watching tv.

10. Sue

Sue Active Member

The last few nights I have been watching the Netflix series "The Get Down." It is really good. I am addicted to it. I can't wait to get home from work so I can watch another episode.

11. overcast

overcast Member

I am watching "Suits" and "Into the dreams" these days. The series seems to be good for watching if you're into that type of content. I also loved netflix recent TV lineup. They have some really good content.

12. dionnextherese

Currently, I am watching 13 reasons why and I'm on the last episode. So far, it is the best series I've watched because I have learned a lot of life lessons especially depression and how one's death can change lives of people. You should check it out on Netflix.