Women And Cigars, Taboo?

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by Molly Brougham, Jan 26, 2016.

1. artyarson

artyarson Member

Come on, isn't that clear that it's only an art picture or an advertisement?

2. artyarson

artyarson Member

Again, it's just art. Or I guess it's just art. Whatever. Yeah, I agree on the smell part. It's way better than a cigarette one. I don't even complain.

3. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

What, you mean it's not real? :D

4. Destiny

Destiny Member

I don't think it's taboo... but, I'm a woman. So, who knows? I think some women can make it look sexy but I'm sure there are some who do not.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I only find women who smoke cigars sexy, not cigarettes, but that may be just me and my weirdness! :p Most of the time I don't really bat an eye, people don't look that different when smoking cigars.

6. Destiny

Destiny Member

Maybe because women who smoke cigarettes do so all the time but most people only smoke cigars on occasion. Or maybe because cigars are closer to the shape of penis than a cigarette! Haha!

7. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

[​IMG]

Do you mean someone like this. :D

Sue likes this.
  8. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

I can't remember ever seeing a woman smoke a cigar. I don't know how I would react to see a woman smoke a cigar it would seem very strange at the outset.

9. kgord

kgord Active Member

I don't know why this thread keeps coming up on here I find it annoying. Plenty of women do smoke cigars, although few of them do it in a public place. Hey, let women enjoy cigars if they want! Why should it be denied? I think the only real taboo is women spitting to be honest! I have never seen a woman spit in public, but men think nothing of it.

10. Lisa Jo

Lisa Jo Member

I enjoy a cigar whenever I want to and could care less what any man or woman thinks about it. If it's OK for a man to enjoy another man and be politically correct even in eyes of the Supreme Court, then I'm sure a woman can smoke a "man's" cigar and get that same courtesy. I'm just saying that I'm pretty old school, but if anyone really thinks something like that is taboo nowadays, I'm going off the grid.

11. Sue

Sue Active Member

I am a woman who enjoys a good cigar every now and then especially if I am having a few drinks. I do not smoke cigarettes and never have but I do enjoy a cigar. I have had mixed reactions from people when they see a woman smoking a cigar. I don't let it bother me.

12. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

As it shouldn't bother you, I don't know why it would draw attention, do people stare when women smoke cigarettes? So why stare when a women has a cigar.

Sue likes this.
  13. Sue

Sue Active Member

Oh I totally agree but it happens. Some people look down on women who smoke cigars. I don't get it.

SirJoe likes this.
  14. Sue

Sue Active Member

lol good one! She looks like she has been smoking them for years and she is making the effort to look sexy so you've got to give her that.

SirJoe likes this.
  15. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

If you go to Cuba there are a whole lot of women like her that will allow you take pictures of them for a small fee. I haven't gone personally but a friend of mine has and he told me about it. They only charge a $1 so it won't break the bank.

Sue likes this.
  16. Sue

Sue Active Member

Oh wow that is pretty cool. I have never heard of such a thing. A good way to make a buck I suppose. lol