Polish Brewing Company

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by kgord, Jun 23, 2016.

1. kgord

kgord Active Member

This is something that I heard about elsewhere on the web, but apparently a Polish brewing company wants to brew a beer that includes women's vaginal bacteria. The word that comes to mind is eww...not sure who that would be of interest to, other than frat boys, but apparently they are seeking investors..Would you try it? I say Pass! The same with a brew crafted with semen.

2. Sue

Sue Active Member

I would say pass. I just couldn't get by the ewww factor. I guess if I didn't know what was in it and somebody gave me the beer I would drink it but not sure how quickly my stomache would turn once I found out.

kgord likes this.
  3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Uh... you know, they say you can add a lot of ingredients to beer and it would still taste good, but I think I'll pass this one. They're taking it a step forward and yes, the "ewww" factor would make me gag if I were to drink it.

kgord likes this.
  4. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Pass, thank you but no thank you. I think it's err against my religion. Honestly what will they come up with next???

5. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

Well, I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming. :eek:

It does make one wonder where they got the idea, though. I mean, seriously, who says "hey, you know what would make a great beer? Bacterium from women's nether regions!"

Bizarre by any definition.

kgord likes this.
  6. kgord

kgord Active Member

Yeah, I can't see this ever being a big hit, other than on college campuses maybe. It is just too weird. Just the idea is kind of gross. I wonder what the name of it would be...hmmm. Odd things to think of, proving again, truth is stranger than fiction!

7. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

Yah, that would be my hunch too that they were going for so kind of "shock" or juvenile value with it. It is hard to imagine the fad would last long, but who knows.

I could think of a few names, but I'd rather keep it classy. And none of the ones that come to mind fit that description. :p

8. artyarson

artyarson Member

I've never been to Poland as of yet. I guess they mostly consume the foreign beer that's being sold all over the world. It's pretty common today.

But in case someone has been there, could you guys tell me the local brewing companies that produce some decent beer? Preferably middle strength beer.

9. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

10. crimsonghost747

Pass! There are beer made from all sorts of bacteria but honestly I think I'll stick to the traditional ones that don't involve any body parts.

11. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

I wonder motivated someone to think up something of this nature. I don't believe I would gather the courage to ingest a beverage of this kind. I would surely stay very far away from this brew

12. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I think that the fact that someone thought of this was bad enough but actually try to sell it...

13. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

Why the F would they do that? Why!? I do not say that I do not like women genitals. I do, I really but they shouldn't be in our glasses of beer. That is just wrong. I think this is some kind of a joke. What is the point, I'm wondering right now? This is actually very interesting. The smell would be ... I am drinking a beer now. This is not good.

14. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

I can't help but think of Red Forman's wisdom on the topic. No, he wasn't addressing this topic literally, but it is still funny.

15. Sue

Sue Active Member

16. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I don't know what this world is coming to, just the other day they wanted to make a beer from some guys seat. As bad as that is this is still way worse.