Moonshine Whisky Bar

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Lynk, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Lynk

Lynk New Member

I have just been reading about this and it seems like a really cool place. It is in Tempe so I'm never sure, because they have so many places there more based on just trends. But there are some cool places too and I am eager to check out a new whisky themed place. Have you guys heard anything about this spot?

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

I have not, but I am not in Arizona so I don't see why I should. There is a place in Centreville Virginia, I want to check out...I don't know about whiskey but I do know they have something like 100 kinds of tequilla so that is something very interesting.

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have never heard of such a place but I am in Canada and moonshine is not a thing here. It does sound like a interesting place. I would give it a try. I would also like to go that tequila place. Wow 100 kinds of tequila is impressive.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

Yeah, you would never think that there would be that many kinds of tequilla would you? The problem is that particular bar is more than an hour from here. close to 2..and since it is in the DC area...you know there will be traffic...on a bad traffic day you can double it.!

Sue likes this.
  5. Sue

Sue Active Member

Ya no fun having to deal with the crazy traffic. Would be a great place to visit though.

6. kgord

kgord Active Member

Oh yes, undoubtedly. I just noticed that a close by Mexican restaurant here must have gotten their liquor license, cuz I notice now they have Margaritas, always good to know...that place makes the best salsa this side of the Mississppi!

Sue likes this.
  7. Sue

Sue Active Member

Sound good. Salsa is one of my favorite things. It goes nice with a few drinks too. I would like to try some really good salsa. I have had many different ones and they all seem to be unique in flavor.

8. kgord

kgord Active Member

Now, I am betting that the Moonshine whiskey bar in Tempe has some dynamite salsa. You don't really think of salsa and chips going along with whiskey but I am sure some people eat it. I will have to put this bar on the list, if I ever find myself in the area.

9. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well the name just comes out and sounds strong, so maybe that is an indication that I need to be careful when I approach something like that. I guess a little extra preparation for what is to come is never a bad thing.