Nuisance Creators At Bars

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Mar 19, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

There are many people who cannot handle themselves after a couple of drinks and usually end up in spreading nuisance. They have no control on their actions as well as the alcohol intake. They are capable of turning a perfect party into a mess.

How do you handle such people? Do you also dislike the very sight of them? image.jpg

2. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Member

You are right they have no control of their actions, due to the fact they are intoxicated. People that act this way while intoxicated usually are the ones that are really nice well mannered people when sober. If I come into contact with someone like this I try to offer them a ride home or call a cab for them so they will be taken out of the drinking enviroment, so they won't do harm to themselves or others while acting this way.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  3. tony

tony Active Member

In virtually every place there are people with this character they easily go tipsy after some drink and want to disturb and disorganize the peace of the place. I think the job of taking care of such people should be part of the functions of bouncers or security at pub.

4. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

That is so sweet on your part to do anything like this. Once in a while is ok but if a person makes this a constant habit then the tolerance by everyone reduces manifolds.

5. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

In my younger days, I used to be employed as a doorman, trying to keep out those kind of people, so I know only too well about 'nuisance creators' as you so politely put it!

These days, no matter how good the security is though, things are a lot worse now than what they used to be. I'm not even sure that we can solely blame the drink though, and in my opinion it's a combination of people not having the same morals as what we used to have. Back when I was on the door, people would drink too much and at worst it would involve a few punches being thrown. These days though people think nothing of going out with a knife or gun, and using it on others over something and nothing.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  6. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well it seems like everywhere that you go you are bound to see a couple of these, although if you know where to go maybe you can avoid them. Even then though, you know they're there somewhere.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

You have come up with a very valid point. Things have changed a lot over time . You never know what the person is carrying aong with him.

With the increase in the rate of crimes in pubs and discos no one wants to interfere or come in the way of such nuisance creators.

8. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Society as a whole as changed though, and a few years ago people wouldn't have even dreamed of going out carrying a knife or a bat, but these days it seems as if it's almost the norm in some cities.

There as always been some trouble in bars and pubs, that's inevitable I think because wherever there is alcohol there is usually somebody that can't drink as much as they think they can handle, but it used to be a few punches thrown and everyone would be able to make it home, not to the local hospital or in some cases worse.

9. xyrene

xyrene Member

The person is drunk, so he isn't really conscious of what he's doing. Of course I would not want to be friends with a troublemaker, but it happens that someone drank way too much and is now causing havoc. Like what has been said, if there is such an incident it will be promptly taken care of by the bouncers in the club.

10. thisnthat

thisnthat Active Member

Well, not all drinking establishments have bouncers. In that case, the responsibility falls on the bartender to avoid over-serving people and doing whatever they can to keep some kind of order.

You can't let one jerk ruin the evening for the rest of your customers. Drunks are nearly as much fun as they think they are, especially when you're sober and you're the one trying to coral them. Trust me.