Dewar's

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by artyarson, Mar 5, 2016.

1. artyarson

artyarson Member

Any fans? What's your favorite one?

[​IMG]

2. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I like it! The older the better for me! It just has a distinct taste. Goes down smooth and I like it on the rocks.

3. artyarson

artyarson Member

Yeah, I know the rule "the older the better". However, what do you think about the more recent stuff they produce?

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

The Dewar's white label looks really good,although I have never had this whisky,but have only read good things about it. I heard this one has a complex taste, being very smooth and sweet as well. They say it has a smoked-rose smell to it,and it sounds interesting,also it would taste nice on the rocks, the price is maybe 30 dollars for a huge bottle(1.75L)!

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Oh I have had some interesting times with Dewer's. I had a friend who always made it a point to get Dewers and water early in the day and the rest of the day was always a blur.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Honestly, I have any whisky that I can say that is my absolute favorite because I have several favorites on my list. I don't know in which placement, but "Dewar's" would definitely there because the taste and the smell are great and very striking.

I think "Dewar's" deserves much more recognition than it currently have.

7. Zero

Zero Member

I have tried it a couple of times but unfortunately it didn't intrigue me which doesn't mean it's bad or of low quality, just not what i was looking for.

8. Till82

Till82 New Member

Dewars White Label- I find this to be a great inexpensive everyday Scotch. Never disappoints!