Weirdest Mixed Drink You've Had?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Daddy-O, Jul 1, 2016.

1. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

Here's a fun one: what is the absolute weirdest mixed drink you've ever had? How was it made? Was it good, bad, or just bizarre?

Thanks. :D

2. artyarson

artyarson Member

I've once tried to mix Sprite, Coca-Cola, vodka, lemon juice and some cognac I had in my fridge. Damn! I was super crazy. However, I don't wanna make it again :D

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

A mix of whisky, vodka, gin and a lot of orange juice, you bet it was pretty weird to drink that, haha! :D

4. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

LOL! I wouldn't want to drink that concoction either, to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I've come up with some wacky mixtures too when I had to. With the right boozy preparations you can avoid having to take extreme measures, but when you do, you do. :D

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

Wow I bet you that one hit hard. That is a lot of different alcohol going on! I would give it a try though. I will try anything once. It actually sounds pretty good! :)

6. kgord

kgord Active Member

Nothing really comes to mind, because if something doesn't seem like it would be good, I don't try it! I never did the bathtub gin kind of thing either, so I haven't had alot of alcohol mixed. Maybe the oddest mix I have had would be vodka and koolaide or Crystal Light. However, that isn't that weird!

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

It's... weird enough, haha, I would actually suggest using some ice cubes because it's not that good when it's warm. It was just a crazy experiment though, I don't know if a lot of people would enjoy it.

Sue likes this.
  8. Sue

Sue Active Member

Crystal Light and vodka is one of my favorite drinks. I like to try different flavors for different tastes and it is low in calories so that's a bonus.

Shana Peckover likes this.
  9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

People have recommended me Crystal Light with some alcoholic drinks but I don't know what it actually is, they say it's amazing for mixing drinks. What flavor does it have?

10. Sue

Sue Active Member

You add it to water. You can get either the powder or the squirter bottles. There are just too many flavours to list. There are all kinds of frit flavours and different teas. Pink lemonade is one of my favorites.

11. Norm A

Norm A Member

My stomach is very sensitive to what I eat or drink and I probably wouldn't be able to keep some of these drinks that I've seen written here down. The weirdest thing I've ever mixed was a sambuca and sprite. It tasted ok, but I felt funny afterwards.

12. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I normally find that there are some spirits that seem to "cook" the orange juice. With that combo I'm sure you must have experienced that taste, and then some.

13. TayH

TayH New Member

Well this became a bit of a tradition when a group of friends would get together in the aim of drinking everything which would then turn into everything. We made all sorts of awful concoctions. The weirdest would be deodorant mixed in with everything else we had left in a burnt out candle glass, you know just to add that extra ash taste hahaha the random things you do when a group decides to outdo the last. I'm not sure any of us finished our drinks by the way if that counts as a redeeming factor?

14. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

In my саsе, thаt wоuld hаvе tо bе а Yukоn Dеw. It's Yukоn Jасk саnаdiаn whiskеy mixеd with Mоuntаin Dеw. It's а bright, аlmоst fluоrеsсеnt grееn, vеry swееt, аnd pасks quitе а whаllоp.

15. clair02

clair02 Member

When I used to work in a bar, whenever the bottle of spirits was finished, we would take those last few drops left in the bottle and pour them into one big bottle. Eventually that bottle filled up with all different kinds of spirits and I was dared to taste it. It was horrible and one shot nearly had me on the floor.

16. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

Let's see....he weirdest drink I've ever had was a "Duckfart". I still don't know what was in it, but it was good! I also had a couple of shots called "Alien Secretions". I know it sounds nasty, but it was another good one!

17. overcast

overcast Member

I did a lot of mixing in past. For example, I ordered normal mocktails or margaritas. And then on top I added vodka. As you can see that combination was really good. I also used the rum on barbecue and it was good in taste. So yeah I do experiment such as these.

18. payaknapagiisip

The worst mixed drink that I ever had was Rhum mixed with an energy drink. My flatmate said that mixed drink is popular in their area so gave it a go. Darn, it was the nastiest thing I've ever tasted. It's like cough syrup mixed with alcohol.

19. xyrene

xyrene Member

I don't like assaulting my taste buds with a nasty taste, and so far I don't really think I drank a nasty concoction yet. I don't think I would even try.

20. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I never really had a really weird drink but I need to try some. The weirdest one I have heard about when I was at the University back in the day and a guy in the dorm was talking about drinking to many "Hairy Buffalo's" and he was totally wasted-but that name was really funny to me at the time. I think he told me what it was, but I forgot so I looked it up. This drink(hairy buffalo)has 1/5 part gin
    1/5 part rum
    1/5 tequila
    1/5 vodka
    1/5 tennessee whiskey(jack daniels)
    selection of fruit
    2 cans of fruit punch & ice cubes