House Parties, Or Clubs?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 18, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

So do you enjoy going to the house parties, or prefer going to a club. I like house parties more, because I get to spend my time with the people I know, and they are usually a lot more fun for me that clubs. Another reason why I like house parties better is that if you are even going to meet someone new, it is a lot easier since that are usually people that are "friends of your friends" , so it's more possible that you already have something in common.

2. jad

jad New Member

For me it depends on who's throwing the house party. Some house parties that I've been to have been so lame that I've ended up disappearing to the club anyway, but there have been others that have been so much fun that I never wanted them to end.

3. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I'm in favor of the two options (after all, both are great :)), but what I think ends up defining the type of party - house parties or clubs - is definitely my mood. :D

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

The bars and clubs, although I tend to avoid the clubs, are just way too expensive these days. Even when I plan out and am smart it still makes a good dent.

5. xyrene

xyrene Member

House parties are ok since you will be familiar with the crowd, and it has a more relaxed setting. (unless the crowd is rowdy). You also don't get to spend anything since the drinks are free. If you go to clubs, you have to shell out some cash and it's more noisy there, but if you want to meet new people then it's ideal to got there, so it depends on your mood and intent.

6. Zero

Zero Member

I would say house parties since you'll be surrounded by your friends and loved ones, and you'll have the power to manage it as you please.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

House parties are no doubt far better than club parties . The atmosphere becomes more friendly and enjoyable. But it is a great burden for the host. The pre party preparations and the post party cleanings can be really tiring.

8. DavidLee

DavidLee New Member

I do clubbing more often..I don't have to keep time (it's per your time) and the fact that it doesn't give me the butterfly feelings that I get when I think I'm going to meet people I know -when I'm invited by relatives or colleagues or friends. So, it's easy for me to grab a jacket and I'm off to a club -get a drink, listen on some good music, invite and chat with a close friend, and head home..easy Fun this way!:)

9. clair02

clair02 Member

I guess it all depends on your perspective. I think that it's more fun at clubs because there is less 'pressure' there and you can really relax and let go and not worry about people judging you. Also, when you're tired, you can just leave anytime and no one will be offended.

10. payaknapagiisip

I prefer house parties because It is safer and cheaper. It is safer because I know if I get drunk, I don't need to worry coz all of the people that surround me are people I know. Also, it is cheaper because everything has no extra charge on it. Like the booze and the food is all home made so it is economical.

11. haroon rasheed

I would like to raise my hands in the support of house parties.We can enjoy with the people whom we know personally.I think so that we are secured and safer in the house parties.The parties at houses have many benefits as we can also do rest there if we get tired sometimes.Usually all the house parties are very friendly and enjoyable as we can do enjoyments freely.We feel more relaxed and enjoy with the known people.

12. rz3300

rz3300 Member

The cheaper part was pretty quick to enter my mind when thinking about it, but the safety part is important too. More often they are much safer, but not always.

13. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

The house party idea, is good because its safer and you can stay overnight,so you can have a few extra drinks as well. Also house parties can go on all night-and so you do not have to worry about getting home that evening. It might be fun going out sometimes to mix it up though,because both have pros and cons-but you have to be careful when you go out.

14. dionnextherese

I prefer house parties than clubs because I had many bad experiences in the club. I like house parties because I get to bond with people I already know because I'm kind of an ambivert, I like to stay away from total strangers but meeting the friends of my friends is actually cool to me.