What's Your Favorite Drink To Order At A Bar?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by Destiny, Apr 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. clair02

clair02 Member

I stick with the simple things. I like my whisky and coke. I'll allow myself to be coerced into trying a new drink every once in a while, and although there have been some really good ones in the past, I always keep coming back to my all-time favorite in the end.

2. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

For me, I just go for Shandy until recently, when I tried Star beer. As we all know, Shandy has moderate alcoholic content. But perhaps, more alcohol means more fun... D
    Just once, and I can never think of a better moment in my whole life. I felt like nothing really mattered anymore ;D...yhh you heard me right; nothing really mattered anymore to me!!

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would have to go with some cheap draft beer on tap because its usually very fresh and flavorful when you drink it this way. Usually domestic draft beer is not pasturised so this really gives the beer a lot of flavor-but make sure the bar is keeping the draft system clean because that could cause problems,and can lead to overcarbonated and flat tasting beer as well.

4. john flaming

john flaming New Member

I would love to order Russian vodka with roasted nuts and after that I would like to take strong beer.