How Often Do You Go To Disco?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, May 31, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I am not a disco fan. But I go to discos I guess, once in a month or two. I mostly just go out for a drink or something like that, or to take a walk. Sometimes I even go out to listen to some band playing live, I like that more than a disco.

2. Tiile23

Tiile23 New Member

I quite agree with you @Zero. I think you could just save that much money and visit a bar with a couple of friends and talk over a number of issues of great interest. To me there's little more interesting than this.
    Even if I would visit a disco, it should be once in a while.

3. tony

tony Active Member

I am not regular at discos. I didn't go to the disco for two months then just recently I got an sms inviting me to come for a free show the weekend at the disco. Surprised this was first time to have gotten an invitation from the disco via sms.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Not really that much. I'm under a heavy workload at the moment so whenever I hang out with my friends we go to a chilled bar/pub with relaxing music. You don't feel like partying after 10-12 hours of work, I tell you that! :D

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  5. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

Exactly! I have the same thoughts

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I agree with you and I know what it is have to work for so many hours in a row. :cool: It can be something really stressful! :eek:

I'm definitely from #TeamPub. :)

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I agree with you. Most of us are extremely exhausted during all the working days. Sparing time for a hectic relaxation like going to a disco requires great energy and will power to get back to work the very next day.

8. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Yup! Maybe you could enjoy yourself at the disco if you don't have work the next day, but there's no way otherwise! :D

9. Zero

Zero Member

Disco requires mood, time and energy, but overall i rarely go nowadays because of busy schedule.

10. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

The underlying fact that we have to get up the next morning keeps haunting my mind. This refrains me from enjoying my time to the fullest. Moreover the heavy head which prevails the next working day further adds to the distress.

11. sommax

sommax Member

Due to my heavy work schedule, I only go to the disco once in maybe two or three months, and that usually happened when my friends come around because left for me I would rather stay at home and sleep.

12. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

All those with a strenuous work schedule usually faces this problem. Whenever they get any spare time they prefer to sit back and relax. Going out for a party especially to a disco needs a calm and relaxed mind. This is possible only during a long weekend.

13. haroon rasheed

I do to disco after 10 to 15 days.Nowadays I am not going to discos because I am too much busy in my works.I usually go when friends of mine come to visit me from other cities.But I had a great time 2 years ago when I daily went to disco.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I actually saw some guy dancing like he was at a disco the other night and it made me think of this. I guess he thought that he was at one, so for him it was recent.

15. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I don't go to the disco and never did because I can't really dance. I'd rather go out with my friends and have a couple of drinks in a pub.

16. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I go to the disco once a week on weekends. I feel good and feel relax after the hard work of the full week. It is the cause of enjoyment and relaxation in my life.

17. dionnextherese

Disco isn't really a thing for me. I only went to the disco thrice in my whole entire existence and this thing isn't really going to be a hobby for me because I find it boring.

18. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

I only go to the bar or disco when my friend invited me.

19. overcast

overcast Member

These days I avoid being drunk because that is not good for my health. It is definitely something I don't want to do as well.