A Shot Of Jameson...

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Alex Bean, Oct 8, 2013.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

2. Lynk

Lynk New Member

Ahhh the trash talk in the comments of that article is hilarious! Half the people saying it's too dangerous to get people that drunk and the other half saying the customers will die of thirst!

Either way I love specials like this for football games, it just makes watching the game at the bar a lot more fun if there is a special whisky shot deal to look forward to!

3. kgord

kgord Active Member

ohhh sadly Romo wasn't playing on the last game against the Skins. it might have been fun to hoof it to the bar and cheer for a Romo interception. It probably wouldn't have taken too long!!

4. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I kind of want to go back and see how many times I have heard this phrase uttered in my day. I would also like to see what the uttering was like, either yelled really loud or stumbled out all slurry probably.

5. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

Never had Jameson until my brother introduced me to an Irish Car Bomb. Now I'm hooked. If you like Jameson and Guiness, you must try this!

6. xyrene

xyrene Member

I'm pretty sure that people would flock to this, people simply just love free things and food/drinks.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think its one of the best selling Whiskeys in the world today or close to it -and yes I have had Jameson Irish Whiskey and its very smooth because its triple distilled-also it has a good price on it as well. I like my Jameson Whiskey on the rocks though, I must say- it has a nice sweet fragrance to it this way-and I might do what John Jameson did in this video as well, if a barrel went overboard (haha) !