Do You Like Budweiser?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by overcast, Aug 31, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Member

These days I am into Budweiser a lot. I kind of like it's taste. And they seem to have 3 flavors in my region. And all of those flavors taste good. Though not sure how many of you are into such beer. Have you tasted Budweiser before? What was your experience?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't mind it that much if I don't have anything else to drink but it's definitely not one of my favorites. I would much rather drink other brands.

3. overcast

overcast Member

Yes some of the other brands are good. In terms of taste I am guessing BDW is good enough. I have also tasted some Caribbean brands. But my preference on that would be BDW due to less heat. Just want to know how other people like their beer brands. Or have any favorites.

4. payaknapagiisip

I would drink a few bottles of Budweiser but I won't drink more than 3. I like the taste of that beer though. I always compare BDW to what we have locally and they taste almost the same. The only difference is the price. BDW is a bit pricier than what we have.

5. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Oh, yeah! :cool:

Budweiser is one of my favorite beer brands. If I were to make a list, it would be - easily - in my Top 03. It's one of the few beers that fits well on many occasions.

6. sommax

sommax Member

Budweister is my favorite beer. I love it's taste. I don't drink any other beer in a pub except BDW, except it's not available at the moment.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

This beer(Budweiser) used to taste good but these days, not so great-the roots of this beer came from the Czech Republic and then in 1875 they began shipping it over here. They say people drink more of the craft beers these days-and back then you had more of a homogeneous taste- selling it to a mass market as a mid-price lager-so just the older americans kind of drink it,out of habit these days.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Yes it has czech roots. And the taste has variation too. But now the drink is more or less like American. And on that basis you can see it would surely be changing in near future. I'd say it is good for those who are into that type of taste.