When Did You First Start Drinking?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SereneAngel88, Dec 20, 2015.

1. haroon rasheed

Honestly saying that I have never drunk a single sip of any drink in my whole life.I think that it would be good for me if I start drinking.Perhaps it would never happen in my remaining life.Drinking any kind of drink may destroy our whole life and make us helpless.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

If it's a conscious / controlled consumption there is no harm in it. :)

Start slowly and see what you'll enjoy or not and pay attention to your limitations.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think like most of the friends around I managed to start drinking with the beer and the vodka. And it was not that bad. It just added more stuff into the list. I had fun with the beer of various type for sure.

4. Shine_Spirit

I think starting with beer is ok, but starting vodka is pretty bad because some of them have a very strong taste (I mean, really strong) .

5. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

When i turned 16 my parents gave me the green light to start drinking beer, they had a few rules the first was of course no driving the second one was that if they see that I'm drinking to much to often I'm done and the third was that if i ever throw up I'm done for a long time. I often enjoy a beer in the evening after work but I'm no alcoholic and very rarely do i get drunk.

6. overcast

overcast Member

Vodka is good if you want to get drunk and the climate of summer is all over. I don't recommend vodka during winter and fall. Maybe it's just climate at my place. I don't see it's good taste during these seasons. It could be different for you though. I prefer Rum during winter and fall.

7. Shine_Spirit

I agree with you about the seasons and the drinks, but I think Vodka is always a tricky drink. I don't know how to explain this, haha. :p

8. xyrene

xyrene Member

In my case, it was around high school when I was influenced by my friends. When I'm not with them though, I rarely drink.

9. Shine_Spirit

These kinds of influences are always the ones that get us in the "bad" way most of the time, right? Haha! :D

10. xyrene

xyrene Member

Yes, even smoking was also taught to me by my friend when I was only 11 yrs. old.