Believe Or Not!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kgord, Aug 16, 2016.

1. kgord

kgord Active Member

Believe it or not, we will past the really hot weather soon, and on to the Fall. Do you have a favorite Fall beer? I don't have any favorites, but I usually drink something associated with pumpkin..just as a change of pace. However, maybe I will look to buy some of the favorites you like to drink. What do you like?

2. Sue

Sue Active Member

Hard to believe that summer is almost over and we are nearing Fall. I am not ready to give up on camping just yet. I really don't have any fall beer that I turn to. I just stick to my regular brand. I do know that they do have pumpkin flavored beer. Not sure who makes it. I would like to taste it but not sure I would buy it.

3. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I like to drink darker and heavier beers when it starts to get colder. There is nothing like drinking a good full bodied lager when the autumn leaves start to appear.

4. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I actually do not drink beer as much as I should and I would like to because I never find money to spare for it. These days things are getting better for the financial side at least and I will be drinking more. This sounds very bad. I am not an alcoholic :), when I say more I mean a glass or two a day. I like to try imported beers and I also like dark ones for the autumn.

5. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Hahaha honestly they way you started your post it sounded like you were suffering from some sort of condition because you didn't get enough beer.

6. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

:) Yes! I can't wait for summer to be over. Yesterday was dreadful! My AC shut off because everyone on the block was using their AC to cool down and so we were all suffering at my house. I am looking forward to those autumn specialty beers.

7. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

I don't really change up the beers come fall. And I can't stand pumpkin-flavored beers. Come the holiday season, though, I do make eggnog. But, fortunately, that is a ways off.

8. artyarson

artyarson Member

My beer preferences don't really change because of a season. However, don't really drink a strong stuff when it's way too hot.

9. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

Not a heavy drinker to begin with. However, I do prefer lighter microbrews all throughout the year. I can't handle to stout or dark of a beer....except Guiness every now and then.

10. overcast

overcast Member

I don't have any fall specific preference for the beer. But I do take any beer that comes my way. Just being taste specific than brand though. I don't mind even those Kingfisher beer either. Those have the tropical taste.

11. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would definitely like to try a good beer in the fall like the "Oktoberfest Brauhaus Miltenburger" beer made by the Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.-and they partnered with this german brewer which looks very tasty for the fall season. This beer has a deep golden color with a rich malt flavor and sounds great. Also though -I would not mind trying some of the good fall hard ciders -and they would be interesting to taste this time of year as well !

oktoberfest2017_12ozbottle_with_pint_picmonkeyed.jpg

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I don't really have a fall beer since even in the winter I drink it cold. I drink the same kind all year

13. overcast

overcast Member

Nothing fall or winter beer for me. I may go for the vodka and few other drinks. Hopefully that may be good enough for this season. I am also testing some few wines at the end of this year.