Drunk Comedy Movie

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by overcast, Sep 10, 2017.

1. overcast

overcast Member

I have seen a lot of movies of marriage in vegas after getting drunk or so. And then there are some movies where people waking up in other places. So I want to know what are your favorite drunk movies? Do you have any specific favorite drunk movie?

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would say the movie, "Dazed and Confused" is a good movie about your high school days-and I think it takes place in 1976 and is a lot of fun-they do drink a lot of beer in this movie as well. This does remind me of my high school days though and has a lot of famous actors in it, before they were known or got famous.

3. payaknapagiisip

I hate watching those movies. It reminds me of me being drunk. I guess it is part of growing up. Doing stupid things that you would regret forever. Things that would make you cringe if you remembered you have done that thing.

4. sommax

sommax Member

I have never watched any of those drunk movies. I guess it will be funny. Am centainly checking this one out.

5. overcast

overcast Member

I have not seen the dazed and confused. I may watch it over the weekend. I have mostly seen those underworld drunk funny comedy. But so far nothing new comes into the mind. It seems like a good movie though. I may have to check out.

6. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

Wild Zero! There is even a built in drinking game here. Japanese punk rock, zombies, aliens, and a love story with a twist. So good.

7. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Definitely recommend this one. Even for a guy who lives in Romania it felt relatable and I enjoyed every second of it. It reminded me of the good ol' days.

8. overcast

overcast Member

Looks like an experience worth checking out. I mean drunk games. That sounds fun. And other additional themes are too good. I wish I could see that.