Do You Like Camping?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Jan 19, 2016.

1. kgord

kgord Active Member

I like camping alot but I haven't gone in years. I don't really have anyone to go with other than my ex husband. and he bugs me!

2. tony

tony Active Member

My last camping experience was a blast enjoyed every moment. It was activities and fun filled. The camp fire night was quite interesting followed by the Macho man and Big Bold competitions. I just like the experience at camps.

3. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

Camping is great, I like camping and I do it whenever I get the chance. Of course it is hard to catch up with people since they are always busy and so, but it is the best when someone just calls and says: "Hey, let's go outside and camp". So everyone just leaves everything behind, and we go out. That is amazing.

4. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

I do enjoy camping, but am rather particular about where and when! It's so hot here in the summer. About the only place I will camp is very close to the water.
    Once fall comes in, I love camping in east and north Texas!

5. overcast

overcast Member

I love going out for camping. In fact I love it to go with the friends and family. You can see that some of the time such camping can be fun when you are doing it with say longer time. Just 1 day often does not cut it. You have to go out on more than 1 day or more. That way you can enjoy the nature.

6. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I really have not done to much camping lately but It would be a lot cheaper to travel and see things because you could save money by not staying in hotels. My favorite thing though would be the campfire at night and enjoying the smell and crackle of the campfire-and I think camping adds a element of adventure to your life which you can remember the rest of your days with your family. Also camping and getting away from the daily routine can really get you out of a funk or rut as well.

7. overcast

overcast Member

This year didn't go out much. And that made it a bit harder for me to go for the camping. I guess for each one of us camping is kind of different. I love to drink in woods. It's one good relaxing activity.

8. sommax

sommax Member

I don't like camping. I have gone a couple of times with my friends, but they literally forced me to do so. Personally, am not the outdoor type. I like to stay indoors everyday.

9. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

I love it because it's a lot cleaner and safer than staying at a cheap motel. It let's me stay in or very near interesting places such as national parks. It's inexpensive lodging. It's a way to meet interesting people.

10. haroon rasheed

Camping is really a good way to enjoy more and more in our holidays.Sitting around the campfire at night is liked by everyone.In our country many people go to some cold areas in the summer vacations to enjoy more.

11. dionnextherese

I never really tried camping but I would love to do it. I would like to do it on the night where there are many stars to watch and tell scary and funny stories with my friends and family.