Whаt Shоuld Оnе Wеаr Whilе Gоing Tо А Pub With Friеnds?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by Terry, Mar 26, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

But, it is really hard to be a trend setter. It requires a great deal of strength and will power to do so. Moreover, one has to plan every move with a great deal of self confidence. Then only can one overcome the norms of the social circle and build his own identity.

2. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Building your own identity most of the time is not something so easy, but if you really want to build it: willpower, time, and patience are essential things. :)

3. haroon rasheed

It think so that one should wear some casual clothes in which one may feel comfortable and relaxed.People go to pubs to refresh their minds not to show their expensive suits to others.I think so that by wearing a casual shirt or hoody with jeans, one can easily enjoy the pubs in a more convenient environment.

4. payaknapagiisip

It is best to wear loads of self-control when clubbing. That activity is to enjoy and not to be wasted, ruin other people's night because they need to take care of you and stuff like that. Well this actually how I am before so, I've learned my lesson well.

5. Shine_Spirit

Yeah. I agree with you. If the place is casual what is the intention of wearing something that is also not casual?

This is quite logical for me.

6. john flaming

john flaming New Member

I always love to wear anything that makes me feel comfortable. Mostly i wear jeans and t-shirt as i feel so easy and out going. I do not want to be a suit packed dummy. Jeans, t-shirt and sneakers are the best combination for the pub.

7. Shine_Spirit

@john flaming

You're completely right. We have to love to wear anything that makes us feel comfortable. So, in my case... It's the casual way. :)

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think some of those country pubs are places that people can come in with their welly boots on -and have a drink and some lunch-then take off again on their walk again. I also thought that in the old days, that farmers and their dogs would come in these country pubs as well for a pint to drink. These days though you probably will have to take your wellies off at the door before you come in some of these posh country pubs ?

9. Athanas

Athanas Member

I usually put on a jeans, a t-shirt and a cap. I feel relaxed since it the time I am usually away from work and I can meet many friends. However, during bad weather, I can't forget a jacket.

10. dionnextherese

I wear what I feel to wear. But usually go for casual friends if I go on a pub with my friends.

11. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I wear whatever the heck I want to, and I haven't had any problems yet. I know there are certain clubs that will refuse you entry if you're not dressed in a certain way, but I simply avoid those - because honestly the whole thing feels snobbish to me.

12. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

My suggestion is wear something casual and sexy. Whenever I am at the pub with friends, I wear jeans and t-shirt. Sometimes when I need to be a little sophisticated then I wear a polo shirt with cotton jeans.

13. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

Being a girl, I would like to wear a denim short with a short t-shirt. Probably the sharp color combination. Another choice is to wear the top tank with nice jeans. I think that casual dressing would be perfect for this purpose.

14. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

I would love to wear something that would make me feel comfortable. I like to wear shorts and t-shirts. I think I look cool in shorts. A t-shirt with a funny quotation on it would make me more attractive to girls. LOL!