Loud Music In Clubs

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Feb 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

How comfortable are you with the loud music that is played in clubs worldwide. I know there are a majority of people who like loud music and simply want to forget everything else while enjoying it.

But still there are a few people which do not enjoy loud music at all. Or even if they do, it is only for a couple of hours and no less than that.

How many of you fall in the second category.

2. haroon rasheed

I am a huge of loud music with some dance.I always listen to louder music when I am alone at my home.I just play a song with amazing beats and increase the volume to unbelievable state.I don't care of ears at that time.I just play louder music and forget what is happening near me.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  3. sommax

sommax Member

Personally, I love loud music. It's one of reasons that makes me go clubbing. Clubs are more fun and lively if there are some music blasting through the large speakers and some dancing going with it.

4. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Then I must say that night clubs and discos are the best place for you. I have a tough time coping with loud music for long period of time.

5. Zero

Zero Member

I am the same as well, i get a slight headache when there are loud noises or music.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Depends on my mood, really. When I'm going out partying I like loud music but when I'm just going to a bar to relax with my friends after a long day's work it's pretty annoying.

7. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well this is generally a reason why I avoid the places to begin with. I lost the energy for these types of places a long long time ago, and it is not coming back.

8. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

Not really my cup of tea-as they say. I really like something a little more cozy and small these days, like a Irish Pub and listening to something more beautiful to the ears-maybe something like those traditional kinds of Irish tunes(her mantle so green)that really soothes your soul. I like to hear myself think-so these places are great for drinking a few pints of beer or more while singing along.

#8 FolkArtist, Sep 25, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  9. xyrene

xyrene Member

I don't mind loud music unless my ears start to hurt and throb from it, so I can tolerate it pretty much most of the time. It only becomes a hassle when you want to talk and you have to shout to be heard.

10. Zero

Zero Member

I can not stand loud music in clubs, i'll definitely get a headache.

11. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

When I'm in a club I like to listen to loud music, I think people go there - especially - to listen to music. However, depending on my mood, I may prefer a lower sound (but I'm more likely to choose not to go to the club anyway :D).

12. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Sounds like most people do not really like, so it makes me wonder who those people are that do. I think I have a pretty good idea, though.

13. Zero

Zero Member

I'm not sure but i think loud musics increase their buzz.

14. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

Depends on how loud it is, and if I like the music. But I like to be able to hear my friends talking, so I avoid the places where they REALLY crank it.

15. dionnextherese

I love loud music, especially if it's a party music. Loud and wild music can make me forget all the problems I have for a while and it makes the party amazing and cool.