What Do You Enjoy Doing Most In A Nightclub

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by sommax, Sep 9, 2017.

1. sommax

sommax Member

So many people has a lot of things they do enjoy most when they attend nightclubs. Some do enjoy to dance, smoke, the music, drink or just sit down in a corner to watch others.

For me, what I enjoy most in a nightclub is the drinks or rather drinking. I don't like dancing, so whenever I visit a nightclub, I always like to stay in a corner nursing my beer. It's more enjoyable for me that way.

Natasha0717 likes this.
  2. haroon rasheed

Everyone has his own favorite things to do in the night clubs.But I love to dance in thr night clubs on my favorite kind of music.Music with louder beats always forces me to do dance.It is more enjoyable to me to dance on louder music.

3. payaknapagiisip

I don't enjoy going to night clubs, but if I am if I can't say no and join with my friends clubbing.I would feast my self to drunken ladies. On how they still want to poise them self up but they are already too wasted to even walk straight. I find it entertaining. Plus it diverts my attention that I hate clubbing.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I like more of a pub type atmosphere because you can sit down at a pub and have a conversation without shouting. Sometimes they have food at pubs which is cool and also its free to enter a pub unlike the club type of atmosphere. You can even sit outside and enjoy nature and a evening breeze-all while getting pretty drunk(haha)at a pub. Also pubs close early so you don't make such a fool of yourself -like you do at clubs sometimes.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I usually will try to find a place in there that I can actually not be surrounded or can hear my own thoughts. It all depends on the place and the crowd though, but rarely is the answer dancing.

6. xyrene

xyrene Member

For me, what I enjoy most is meeting new people. I'm not a fan of beer and dancing, but I sure like to meet new people.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I prefer doing two things. First I love to tap.my feet on the dance floor for some time. Then, when exhausted I equally enjoy sitting and watching others.

8. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Well... Basically meet my friends and dance. Flirting is not on my list
    because I prefer do this in the old and fashion way. :D

9. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Yes,one thing which I forgot to write was meeting friends. I love to spend a quality time with them.

10. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

I had a particular order that I would follow before attending a dance club/night club.
    First, start drinking while getting ready. Then turn the radio on and start dancing with my friends in the bathroom while still drinking and getting ready, then getting to the night club and ordering more drinks, then finding our other friends at the night club, searching for the BEST, most obvious spot to dance (hopefully up on a higher level or even in those "cages") and then continuing to drink and dance until 2 a.m. until it was finally closing time. I did this all throughout my 20's.

11. overcast

overcast Member

I guess for me chat and atmosphere has to be good. I love the bar girls, beer and also the various option of alcohol we can consume. So it depends on how the club can be good enough on that part. Some of the time I guess some nightclubs can be really good if you work around on that point.

12. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

This sounds cool enough. I should say that you have enjoyed your young days to the fullest. Did you start drinking at home because the alcohol cost at the pubs is too high and buying a lot many drinks goes out of budget.

Natasha0717 likes this.
  13. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

Honestly, I think we started drinking at home/ahead of time just to feel more confident before going to the club. You know when you first walk in and you have that "unsure" feeling....so many people looking at you all at once, you almost feel like a spotlight is on you and everyone is already picking out your flaws...well, by the time we'd get there and we already had a few drinks in us, we simply didn't care. And there was this one friend of ours who didn't enjoy drinking that much, she was always the designated driver. The funny thing about her was she would always only order ONE drink, and it had to be tropical with the umbrella and everything, and then she'd start yelling at the bartender if the drink had coconut in it. She'd even have us all take a sip and ask us if we tasted coconut...she had something against coconuts, I guess. hahaha Probably shouldn't go for the tropical drinks then. :rolleyes::D But she was a good friend, the "reliable" one in our group. Always watching us and even scolding us if we'd get out of hand. I think every group should have one friend like that. Looking back now, I think she probably kept us out of a lot of trouble.

14. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

One such person is always important to prevent any kind of mess. And taking into consideration the amount of drinks per party that you consume, it is wise to stay in the company of a person who can control you in any situation.

As far as pre drinking for gaining strength to enter a party is concerned I will not justify this point. Maybe, because I'm person who simply do not care what others think, I'm unable to relate to this point. I can walk in any party with a great confidence even if I fall far behind the standards of the party both in terms of looks and dressing.

15. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I love to listen to the techno music in the nightclub and would like to dance for an hour on this kind of music. I would like to have a handsome boy hanging with me for hours and on the way back to home.

16. overcast

overcast Member

I think who doesn't like women, booze and music. And so the nightclubs have their own way of having fun. I don't know how many good folks enjoy the bars these days. But it seems like a lot more fun too.

17. dionnextherese

I love to dance freely on nightclubs and I really love to meet strangers and be friends with them.

18. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I'm a horrible dancer, so I like to just chill with my friends and have a couple of drinks. I don't interact with strangers much.