Beer Pong

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by AngelaMc, Apr 13, 2017.

1. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Member

:)How many of you have played Beer Pong in the past? I know I have a time or two. We used to play when we had family and friends over for game nights. The game can be played one on one or teams of two. This game takes a good bit of skill and lots of luck, getting those ping pong balls in those cups. I always did better bouncing the ball off of the table rather than trying to get it directly in the cup. What's your favorite technique? Have you played before?:)

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I never really got big into this game, and I think that it was just a geographic thing. We had a bunch of other games that I quickly realized nobody else played, but I like them.

AngelaMc likes this.
  3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I think the trick and how most people do it is to bounce the ball of the table, it's more accurate that way. I haven't played a good match of beer pong in a while, but I used to always compete at parties when one was around.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I have maybe played beer pong before, but I really do not remember it to well. Also beer pong was first played with paddles by some Dartmouth students. They play it more with 6 to 10 cups arranged in a triangle these days, on both sides of the ping pong table-now if the ball lands in your cup,you must drink the beer and remove it from the table. The first team in beer pong that has to remove all their cups and drink all of them loses. They even make tables for beer pong these days(haha)!

#4 FolkArtist, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well that certainly takes me back a bit. It has been a while but I was pretty good back in the day, but we had some other games that we played more.

6. kgord

kgord Active Member

I have never played this game but I have seen it played on TV. At my age, I don't think people are doing things like playing beer pong. I would watch a game being played in a bar or something though.

7. walter12

walter12 Member

I have played it a few times here and there.

8. xyrene

xyrene Member

I also haven't tried playing Beer Pong yet, but I guess it is a fun game. I don't think I would do well in it because my aim is bad.

9. serbog

serbog New Member

I have played beer pong and I love it. My aim is pretty good, so I beat all my friends so much that they stopped playing, and we rarely play nowadays but it's fun nonetheless. It gets even better the more you play, because you get more and more drunk.

10. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Seems like ones of those games that does seem to fade, and most games do I guess. I am trying to think of any regular games we still play but am coming up empty.