Dоеs Drinking Vоdkа Аffесt Оur Mаnhооd?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by Stephens, Jan 24, 2017.

1. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

Unless they are drunk 24/7, they would be able to have kids. Alcohol has no effect on erection unless you're drunk, but it may or may not kill the sperm.

2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I do not think that alcohol has any detrimental effect on the sperm cou t and quality until and unless what a person consumes the whole day long is alcohol and nothing else.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I have seen people having the issues with the health. And though manhood has no issues. But the overall drinking has some level of side effects. That's why one has to be really careful about those things.

4. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I think I've read an article recently which implied otherwise. Drinking frequency is an important element though. We know that alcohol is healthy in small doses but drink too much and it's literal poison.

5. serbog

serbog New Member

I don't think it does. A lot of Russian people drink vodka everyday, and as far as I can tell they are perfectly fine in every part of their body. Being drunk all the time can cause you erectile dysfunction for the time you are drunk, but that can happen with every alcohol so my answer would be no.

6. Athanas

Athanas Member

Yes ofcourse. Too much of anything is poisonous. Overconsumption of vodka interfers with spermatogenesis in men and ovulation in women.