Do You Attend Night Clubs?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by lexinonomous, Jul 27, 2016.

1. dionnextherese

I usually go on night clubs on weekends with my friends. Going in there is a great bonding with my friends and it's also a great time meet some amazing people in there. On night clubs, they usually have loud music and party-like theme clubs that you see always on movies or series.

2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Yes, all night clubs have an environment which is completely different from the outside world. There are times when I simply forget about the outside world and enjoy each and every moment which I spend there. But honestly there are times when the lod music starts irritating me and I wish to just get out of the place. My enjoyment depends on my state of mind.

3. overcast

overcast Member

I used to spend a lot of time and money into the night club. And you can see that it was not worth the money spent. You can see that some of the time such time spent on night club was often wasted too. I guess let's say it's worth thinking about drinking and then driving there as well.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I used to go to night clubs back in the days-maybe late 70's or 1980-but those were the disco days with the disco ball lights(they would reflect the fractals of light from above the dance floor) when they were very popular-like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever. I rememeber though, just walking to these clubs back then and just hanging out was fun-not dancing much though. I prefer more of the Irish Pubs or Pubs these days though!

5. Athanas

Athanas Member

I have been there several times. If you are sure that the night club will not have any implications on your life, I really encourage you to attend, that is, if what is taking you there is good. But some people get there with ill intentions such as robbery, prostitution and consumption of alcohol. If you do that, you will regret why you went there. But if you head there, have your drink, dance responsibly then walk home quietly, then I see no problem with it.