First Time You Got So Wasted You Did Not Remember A Thing?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by Rexy, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Rexy

Rexy New Member

When was your first time you got so wasted you didn't remember a single thing? For me, this was at my 18-year-old birthday party, and I got drunk on Whisky actually. All I remembered was that I took a couple of shots and boom, I'm out and didn't remember a thing.

2. xyrene

xyrene Member

In my case, none. I don't drink that heavily. Plus as a girl, it would not be in my best interest to be wasted in public.

3. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I think its been forever since I had to much to drink by accident, the first time probably, and I got very sick. When you drink,it makes you more relaxed at first and less inhibited-but it could make you do some very stupid things though, and you may regret what you do while drunk for the rest of your life. Some good examples on why not to get drunk out in public are drunk driving,and getting drunk could make you very promiscuous as well.

4. dionnextherese

The first time I got wasted is when I drank whisky also during my friend's afterparty celebration. It was actually my first time to drink whisky at that time, I only got a few shots and after that my friends told me that I was really wasted. And I didn't actually remember every single thing I did while I was wasted, my friends took a video of me though and I must say that I did weird and stupid things at that time and even drunk call my ex which is not totally cool.

5. serbog

serbog New Member

It was on my birthday, and drinking that much was not planned. Me and my friends drank at our park and mind I didn't have many friends then. So after we drank what we had we went to the center of the city and I met up with my other older friends which were also drinking. They then invited us with them and we had a lot of drinks there. All I can remember past that is some events all flashing like gifs and there is a whole blank in the story. I won't drink that much anymore, because it's scary to think that I can't remember a single thing I did.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Thankfully this has never happened with me. I know my limits very well and always stay away from crossing them. It is not that I do not want to do it. But the aftereffects are extremely harmful and I hate prolonged hangovers. I control myself only to keep myself safe from the insane feeling of hangovers.

7. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

I got in the same situation when I was drunk for the first time. It could be much embarrassing for the people around me but it was full of fun for me at the start. I was trying to walk but my feet were not helping me out.