Ovrrdrunk

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Jun 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

How can you be over drunk anyway ? You're either drunk or not.
    I think OP meant over drinking.

2. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Can I ask you why your opinion is gender biased? Even males do not have any right to get overdrunk and misbehave themselves. The same holds equally for the females. So, why this discrimination?

3. overcast

overcast Member

I think if this habit continues then people can have their own set of the issues. And for that reason I'd say it's better to avoid getting too much drunk.

4. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I knew someone was going to ask me this.
    The answer is that females tend to act especially nasty when they get drunk, in my experience. You get to know some things about them that you....don't really want to know, they can get really pushy if they are into you, that sort of thing.
    And to be honest, I don't think getting drunk and then acting inappropriately is very ladylike.

5. serbog

serbog New Member

When I got a depressed back in the summer I drank everyday. I counted the days and I was 2/3 of the summer drunk. And it didn't help me one bit, actually it made it worse. I could feel the pain in my chest and stomach and it wouldn't go away. If you are feeling depressed don't drink alcohol it makes it worse.

6. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Do you actually mean to say that getting overdrunk and misbehaving is some great act of manhood if it is done by the male counterparts? I'm really sorry to say that you are highly mistaken. I have seen men behaving in such an unacceptable manner that they do not deserve to be a part of the society they reside in. So please cut the crap.

We are living in the 21st century and women hold and very well deserve the same status and rights than any male would deserve. Drinking and misbehaving is not any kind of fundamental right of the males. Anyone whether a male or a female who does this is equally guilty...no one less no one more..

7. overcast

overcast Member

I think some of the people who are into drinking needs to control. Because not controlling things may affect their mind and body. And it also affects the people around. So it's better to not drink.

8. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

No. What I'm saying is that it's even worse if a female does it.
    Drunk people get on my nerves nowadays. I've had one puke on my shoe recently, and I seriously wanted to punch him.

9. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

I don't like to overdrink often but I don't mind to be overdrunk on weekend parties. Last time when I was too much drunk, I started to dance with my boyfriend. He was surprised to see me in this mood as I was never had too much confidence to do such things.

10. Athanas

Athanas Member

It is very shameful to get drunk. The situation can really embrass someone especially on the job or ina social place.

11. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I think alcohol just amplifies how we feel in general. If you're depressed, or have any negative emotions/feelings ( especially if they're repressed ) alcohol is just going to make it worse like you said.

12. overcast

overcast Member

I hope that nobody goes that drunk and gets overdrunk. because that would be surely bad in terms of the health. I'd not want anyone to go through that sort of the stuff. it is going to be affecting the health.