Greetings From The Bourbon State!

Discussion in 'Bourbon Forum' started by TakKovacs, Aug 30, 2016.

1. TakKovacs

TakKovacs New Member

Hello! I'm new to the forums so I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm putting this on the bourbon forums because I'm from Kentucky, and though I would not call myself an expert, growing up here means you have to know your bourbons. So if you have any questions on the subject feel free to ask, there's a pretty good chance I'll have an answer for you or be able to direct you to someone better equipped to help.
    Where's everyone from?

AngelaMc likes this.
  2. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Member

Hello @TakKovacs, I see you are from the Bourbon State. Growing up in Kentucky you probably have a lot of knowledge to share. I know there are many distilleries there. What would be your first distillery to recommend to take a tour if I were to visit?

3. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have not spend much time down in the South but I would love to get down there and see what they have to offer. And yes, I am sure the booze is nicer too.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Hello @TakKovacs, welcome aboard! I'm from Romania myself, where bourbon is not that popular. We're avid beer drinkers though, so I'm familiar with that.

5. tony

tony Active Member

Hello @TakKovacs, it's good to know you are from the Bourbon state and that we can ask you any question pertaining to that.
    What are the unique composition(s) in this particular beer.

6. kgord

kgord Active Member

Thanks I don't drink bourbon that often. It is nice to be able to ask questions if we have them. I think from time to time we all have questions about what we are drinking.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I was wondering if you ever had some of the Four Roses brand of bourbon-and they have won lots of awards for having some of the best bourbons in the world. They have a mission-style architecture for a distillery-which is nice as well,but what do you think of their bourbon if you ever had some?

8. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I wish that I could say that I was from a state known for some kind of liquor, but I guess I just have to depend on the others. Maybe one day, but probably not.

9. xyrene

xyrene Member

Nice, you seem to be quite knowledgeable about the topic. I'm pretty sure you can help a lot of members in here with their queries.

10. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

Welcome to the forum. Hope you will enjoy your time here and you will help other members with their problem. Please keep updating us with your knowledge. God bless you.

11. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

Welcome from all of the member on this forum. This forum is perfect for the related people. I am really thankful to for offering the help to all of us.