How Much Do You Drink Per Party?

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by artyarson, Mar 4, 2016.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Hahaha....that was a honest reply. I agree that beer is not for everyone. There are many people with high threshold and the limited alcohol content of beer does not make them feel drunk at all. This is the reason why they opt for harder drinks.

2. overcast

overcast Member

I try to drink only when necessary with support. Mostly not every party is drink party for me. And I try to avoid that part. I think people who are into drinking habit understand that some of the time party are not for the drinks.

3. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I don't drink too much these days. Maybe 1 liter at most, but I rarely go to parties and mostly drink with my friends at home or somewhere in nature.

4. pmk1990

pmk1990 New Member

I drink as much as I can depending on my mood and if I will be reporting this work the next morning. I don't wanna report to work with hangovers.

5. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I respect and adore what you just quoted. But sadly, there are times when I really don't want yo drink but my force me to grab a drink. I try to refrain to the maximum I can but sometimes the situation gets completely out of control.

6. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

In my 20's, I would drink A LOT at parties. And also into my early 30's as well. :oops::D The party would "continue" when I got home too, I'd drink another 2-3 before heading to bed (or passing out.) I'll admit I loved to drink a lot when I was younger. I drank beer after beer, on an almost-empty-stomach (for a better beer buzz) - and I wouldn't eat a thing the whole time. Not until all was said and done. If I was still awake, I'd eat something right before falling asleep, but most of the time I would just doze off and wake up all hungover. Then the hangovers went away because I just got so used to drinking. Now, I don't drink much at all. Maybe a glass of chocolate wine/half a glass, but I stay away from beer. THAT wakes the beast and I will want 7 more. I guess it's safe to say I'd drink about 8 beers total at a party. 5 at the party, and then another 3 at home while watching TV late at night.
    Ahhhh the good ol' days... ;)

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Omg...really. Don't mind but it is really hard to believe that a hard core drinker like you has come down to such a low alcohol consumption. If you have really done this then you can set an very good example for all those who want to avoid excessive drinking .

For me you are the first person who says that he drank a full quote even after coming back all drunk from a party. Your capacity was really great.

Natasha0717 likes this.
  8. Natasha0717

Natasha0717 New Member

Oh, it's possible. I rarely drink at all now (for obvious reasons) - and the reason I choose something like chocolate wine to just sip on at events is because I have absolutely no history with it. I never cared for wine much, and especially chocolate wine reminds me more of chocolate milk or a health drink or something. It just doesn't wake up that thing inside me that was so used to drinking beer in my younger days. But to be honest, it's still a lot easier just to get a club soda with lime and lots of ice cubes. It really can be fun watching everyone else get drunk around you while you're still sober. Something interesting happens after a few hours, they all start believing you're intoxicated as well. Or they simply don't care because they're having so much fun themselves. You're free to act however you want and that "social pressure" is lifted, because they've already lifted it for you, and they are no longer judging you (or themselves, for that matter.) :cool:

9. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

I agree with your point of enjoying while watching other drinkers behaving irrationally. I remember the days when I was pregnant and avoided drinks. Too see others behaving in a weird manner gave an equal amount of fun. I loved each and every bit of it.

Natasha0717 likes this.
  10. jakub1

jakub1 Member

I agree as well always drink responsibly.

11. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

When its a party then I drink without limits. I never measured the quantity but I think I do drink more than 3 liters of beer per session. I love to enjoy dancing and singing in the party but for that, I need to drink a lot of beer.

12. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

When its a party then I drink without limits. I never measured the quantity but I think I do drink more than 3 liters of beer per session. I love to enjoy dancing and singing in the party but for that, I need to drink a lot of beer.

13. saniamirzatennis

saniamirzatennis New Member

There is no limit to love and drink according to me. I love to drink without any limits at the party. Parties are for enjoying and it is not possible to enjoy without getting drunk.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Member

It just keeps going down as I get older which is really no surprise, but at the same time it just depends and it mostly is because not as many people and all that. I can turn it on if I really need to though.

15. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I disagree. It's very much possible to enjoy yourself without passing out from drinking too much and waking up the next day with no recollection of what happened.

16. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

I think, it depends. Sometimes, I more likely to enjoy the party and having fun rather than drinking a lot.

17. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

Maybe for a person like me who really don't like much beer, that's too much.

18. overcast

overcast Member

Chocolate drinks in the party are good enough. And they can be good for the health if you ask me. It's not bad to have the chocolate drinks.

19. Maestro

Maestro New Member

I used to drink a lot of beer and other drinks whenever there was a party until I passed out. Nowadays I just keep it below 9 beers because I know that is the point where everything goes south.

20. xyrene

xyrene Member

I guess if you don't like beer then you don't drink at all, right?