Whisky Easter Hunt

Discussion in 'Whisky Forum' started by sillylucy, Mar 24, 2016.

1. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

My family does not have any small children anymore so now we do an Easter egg hunt where we put dollar bills into plastic eggs and hide them. This year we are going to be hiding mini bottles of whisky throughout my backyard. It should be fun and we still might add a few dollar bills here and there.

AngelaMc and kgord like this.
  2. crimsonghost747

haha that's a brilliant idea. :D I'm sure you will enjoy it!

3. firewater1977

firewater1977 New Member

Oh so much fun and what's in the golden egg?

Just asking....

4. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

That sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun. This year looks like Easter is going to be rained out so not Easter hunt.

5. kgord

kgord Active Member

That is a neat idea. When my son got older, I always hid money in the plastic eggs. He liked that! Mini bottles of whiskey is really a cool idea for an adult party. You could even do that like as a scavenger hunt.

6. cortana

cortana New Member

Just make sure you find them all! We did something like this years ago and recently found one. EWe need to not drink as much when we hide and seek! I think we got too drunk and forgot about half of them because we would randomly find them when cleaning the house!!

7. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I would call that a bonus. :)
    It would be great if you could find them through out the year.

8. Destiny

Destiny Member

That sounds awesome! I had to sneak my whiskey on Easter because we have a bunch of little kids hunting real Easter eggs... and screaming. I needed that whiskey! Haha!

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Wish I saw this a month ago, it would've been a pretty nice easter hunt for us adults. Well, I guess I'll sticky it to our fridge for next year.

10. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I'm sure the whiskey bottles are still popping up. hahaha
    I have to try this next year. :D

11. AngelaMc

AngelaMc Member

:)That's a different and fun way to have an adult Easter Egg hunt, that gives me some ideas now. I like those tiny bottles of whiskey and you could hide those anywhere. Great adult fun. Thanks for the share.:)

12. thisnthat

thisnthat Active Member

Ha ha, I could see that happening. Maybe better to wait until after hiding eggs to start indulging. At least it's better than finding real (stinky) eggs way later on. You get a nice surprise instead of a mess.

This sounds like a fun idea, but we currently still have kids involved. I'll have to try to remember this for the future.

13. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well that sounds like an interesting way to celebrate, but it also sounds better than what I usually do. Maybe I will have to consider adding this to the itinerary.

14. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

That is a very good Boozy Easter Egg idea, I must say but you could hide some chocolate eggs as well(adults like chocolate eggs also- haha) along with the whiskey minature bottles. They do have gift sets for adults that come with some chocolate eggs and Gin also-but you could just buy some cheap chocolate eggs instead of these gift sets.
    sei_722422.jpg

15. dionnextherese

Even though I'm not a whisky fan, I think that this is a brilliant idea to play.

16. Bravosi

Bravosi New Member

This is both original and hilarious, haha. Thank you for the laugh my friend!