Whаt Is Thе Bеst Wаy Tо Drink Аbsоlut Vоdkа?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by AlexZ, Mar 9, 2017.

1. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

Fеllоw is whаt i dо nоw:
    First,mix thе оrаngе juiсе with thе vоdkа.
    Sесоnd,put а rеd dаtе tо thе mixturе.
    Third,wаit fоr 5 minutеs.
    Finаl,drink it.

2. Stephens

Stephens Member

1.5оz VоDKа
    3/4оz Lillеt оr similаr vеrmоuth
    0.5оz Sugаr Syrup
    3 drоps оf vаnillа bittеrs
    Stir dоwn аnd sеrvе оvеr iсе in аn оld Fаshiоnеd glаss with аn оrаngе twist.
    This drink is саllеd аn аbsоlut Gаngstеr аnd wаs сrеаtеd tо shоwсаsе thеir prеmium аbsоlut еlyx linе. Tаstеs bеttеr with thе оriginаl thоugh shhhhh

3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Good suggestions in this thread, but lately I've been drinking vodka with apple juice and it's my favorite mix by far. Make sure the apples are green though, they have a unique taste which is way different than the one from the red ones.

4. Zero

Zero Member

Even though i haven't drunk it much, but i can recommend a few things. First, make sure the vodka is chilled as it can help smother the burn, Second, try adding lemon or salt it enhances the flavor and the experience.

5. xyrene

xyrene Member

My brother told me that it's nice to pour Sprite in vodka. I tried it, but it still wasn't able to overpower the bitter taste of vodka. I guess you need a lot of Sprite just to be able to taste it's citrusy flavor in your drink.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

The suggestion seems interesting (I love orange juice! :)), but I like to drink my Absolut Vodkа pure. ;) I'm not adept of many mixtures. :D

7. clair02

clair02 Member

I'm not really a Vodka person, but reading through this thread, I find myself being inspired to try out a few of the suggestions here. Vodka and apple juice sounds like something that I would enjoy very much. I can't wait to try one of these out this weekend.

8. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

I always go to old faithful-mix with orange juice for a screwdriver. My second choice of mixer is a cranberry juice and pomegranate. These are two delicious choices for Absolut.

9. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I would go with a simple vodka tonic when you drink your Absolut and its made with some tonic water and a big slice of lime squeezed into it. I am not sure though with the better brands of vodka, that one is that much better than the other-because most people mix vodka with someting anyway, so a lot of this is marketing I think?

10. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

My favourite so far is Grey Goose. But I'm trying to broaden my knowledge and trying out new ones

11. overcast

overcast Member

Absolu vodka pure seems to be the common among many of us. I don't think there are any specific around the world that are popular. The most common being absolut vodka pure. But for each one of us it could be different.

12. dionnextherese

I tried it with the green and red apple and this guy right here is right. The green apple tastes so much better.

13. fishbate

fishbate New Member

I had one just a week ago with my family and one of my aunt suggested a Pomelo instant juice mix with the 750ml bottle.
    Well it sure taste great, a little sweet for me. But over all it turned out to be a great drink fit for all family members.

But after that, i don't recall what happened :D.