Favorite Beer Brand

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by killamch89, Jun 2, 2018.

1. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

I know most brands of beer have an identical taste but for me, Red Stripe is a must-have. It has a unique flavor - I just can't quite put my finger on it - Like it captures the essence of the Carribean culture in a bottle. I am not an alcoholic per say but I will enjoy a pack every now and then. What is your favorite brand of beer?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I think I just recently reverted back to PBR when I read about it in a book recently and a little of the history. It is actually not my favorite to drink but I can separate those two things in my mind.

3. killamch89

killamch89 New Member

I do have PBR even now and then and also some Budweiser. I think the brewing process probably is different for Red Stripe and that is probably what contributes to its unique taste.

4. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

st.-pauli-girl-package-.jpg Those are both good choices for beer with PBR(pabst blue ribbon)-which was maybe one of the first beers I had as a young guy and now a hipster beer,because my grandma always had that beer in the fridge along with Genesee Creame Ale-you could reach in and have a cold one at her house. I have had Red Stripe before and it was very good as well, but these days I drink more wine than beer. Another beer that I enjoyed a lot in my younger days was St Pauli Girl, which is a pretty good German Pilsener style beer.

5. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

I agree.

6. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

I love that as well.