Smoking And Pregnancy

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by tony, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Athanas

Athanas Member

Anyone who smokes stands a chance of giving birth to a child with congenital defects.

2. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

But beside of these negative effects, some people really don't care about that. As long as they enjoy what they are doing, that would be fine I think.

3. Aveli

Aveli New Member

I would not recommend smoking while pregnant no matter what the situation is. Cigarettes contain dangerous chemicals which include nicotine, carbon monoxide, and tar. So smoking significantly increases the risk of Miscarriage and stillbirth.

4. overcast

overcast Member

I think pregnancy keeps you from lot of things. And that's not just for you. It is for the kids as well. I can tell you that some of the time women should avoid anything that intoxicates them.

5. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin New Member

Yeah. I get your point as well. And it is really true but the society itself doesn't care about it anymore and that's sad.

6. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

This is a bad combination and women need to realize that once and for all. The problem that a cigarette can make to the baby is no joke.

I have a friend who had serious complications with her pregnancy due to her being a assiduous smoker. But luck, in the end, it went well.