How Do You Behave When You Drink Too Much ?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by mbuzma, Feb 9, 2018.

1. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I've seen a lot of people who act very happy when they are drunk. However, I'm the opposite. I can get pretty angry if I drink too much, and that is one of the reasons that I avoid doing so these days. How about you ?

2. dionnextherese

I have really weird habits when I get very drunk like drunk texting or calling my exes, or playing rock, paper and scissors in front of the mirror and see who wins (what a dumb move).

3. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

Whenever I drink too much then I use to weep a lot of miss my old friends from school days. I wish to have a wonderful loving person at that time. I am always a humble and sensitive person when I am over drunk.

4. overcast

overcast Member

I don't remember much about my drinking habits. Because when you are drunk you don't remember. What I have found out is that drinking too much definitely affects the health. And body and mind often has no control over. So I don't know.

5. fishbate

fishbate New Member

I usually just go to bed when i'm drunk. The only problem is when i wake up... well i think most people have hangover after drinking too much. But nevertheless, i still love drinking and all the headache after the fun is worth it.

6. xyrene

xyrene Member

I actually become very chatty when I drink, and my friends say that what I tend to say are mostly nonsense and gibberish.

7. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I tend to want to listen to music quite a bit, when I drink a lot of wine- but I really never get drunk these days-just enough to enjoy some music at a music concert- or even while listening to music concerts on YouTube with the stereo sound hooked up to the TV as well. I think it does make me turn the volume up pretty loud, as I drink more wine or whatever I am drinking at the time(haha) !

8. overcast

overcast Member

I usually go out of control. And I don't have much control over my condition. And so on that basis you can see that I try to avoid drinking.

9. troutbum82

troutbum82 New Member

I’m told I’m the life of the party and I will spend all my time talking to girls haha.