Beer Is Good For You

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by Alex Bean, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

2. Don

Don New Member

anyway, beer is an awesome drink! especially when it is cold;)

3. Briggs

Briggs New Member

It's my drink of choice! Bud light platinum is what I'll drink when I have enough money. Otherwise it's just bus light, with a corona thrown in every once in a while.

4. Briggs

Briggs New Member

It's my drink of choice! Bud light platinum is what I'll drink when I have enough money. Otherwise it's just bud light, with a corona thrown in every once in a while.

5. vi0let

vi0let New Member

As if I ever needed an excuse to drink beer!
    Olands will forever be my number one go-to. But blueberry ale is my absolute favorite summertime drink. Cannot go wrong with a cold, local, blueberry ale.

6. Briggs

Briggs New Member

It's my drink of choice! Bud light platinum is what I'll drink when I have enough money. Otherwise it's just bud lightht, with a corona thrown in every once in a while.
    Ive never tried it. I'm not even sure they sell it--or any other flavored beer-- around here.

7. gavino

gavino New Member

I prefer beer over wine and liqueur, that's for sure. I'll have a few beers per month, depending on what's going on. I can't say I feel healthier after drinking them, but I'll listen to the science! ;]

8. Briggs

Briggs New Member

I've never failed a drug test after drinking a lot if beer. I know that doesn't have much to do with the topic, though.

9. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Even if it weren't I'd still drink it! Whenever I go out with my friends we grab a couple of beers, it's our drink of choice. I don't feel healthy after drinking it as well, but eh - who really cares.

10. Sue

Sue Active Member

Beer is my drink of choice also. Nothing tastes better then an ice cold beer. Great to read the above articles. I would drink it anyway but all of this information is a bonus. Cheers!

11. tribeofzebulun

tribeofzebulun New Member

It's like Ben Franklin said, "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." Also, in the book by Stephen Mansfield, "The Search for God and Guinness: A Biography of the Beer that Changed the World" he details throughout the health benefits that have been attributed to beer, even as early on as the first settlers that came to North America.

12. Sue

Sue Active Member

You talk me into it..lol. Heading out to the beer store now. I am going to have a few cold ones tonight. May even pick up some fireball to go along with it. Hope everybody is enjoying their weekend. CHEERS!!!

13. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Haha, drink one for us too buddy! I'm enjoying a cold one as well, just got out of work and everything is going good!

Sue likes this.
  14. jeremy2

jeremy2 New Member

Am from kenya and i enjoy taking our world renowned Tusker or Tusker malt. Just sipping your cold drink on a warm tropical night will have a mesmerizing effect on you.

Sue likes this.
  15. jeremy2

jeremy2 New Member

Am from kenya and i enjoy taking our world renowned Tusker or Tusker malt. Just sipping your cold drink on a warm tropical night will have a mesmerizing effect on you.

16. Greybird29

Greybird29 New Member

Beer is my favorite drink of choice I agree with the song God is great, beer is good and people are crazy! I owned a bar for over twenty years and most usually prefer Busch beer. I have tried many others yet I love Busch above all the rest. Being from Florida I learned at a very young age to drink my beer on ice because in the hot Florida sun an ice cold beer only stays that way about 5 minutes and I cannot stand warm beer. It saves me money also because my Daughter lives with us and often has friends over, they will bring their own beverage as they think of Busch as a “cheap” beer and they won’t drink warm beer so it is win for me.

Sue likes this.
  17. glockman

glockman New Member

I used to prefer hard liquor to beer, but since hard liquor was outlawed (in Kenya) I've had no choice but to learn how to love beer. I think it is preferable to wine but tends to have a really nasty hang over. For those in doubt as to whether it is good for you or not, am willing to carry out an experiment this evening, you know, for science!

18. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolns New Member

There's a reason I drink myself a Blue Moon every now and then. Of course, if I'm being carb conscious, I'll skip, but I try to garnish a fancier meal with something cheaper and easy to wash down. Heck, sometimes that's the best window to go for the craft stuff!

19. SarahWorksAtHome

SarahWorksAtHome New Member

Had to pass a kidney stone a few months ago and I got by with a little help from my friend Bud Light. I settled into a warm bath with a room temperature 40 and an hour later I felt much more relieved!

Shenwil, Greybird29 and Sue like this.