Any Plans For New Year's Eve?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

So what are your planning to ring in the New year? Any plans? Are you going out? Staying home? We are just going to have a few drinks at home and then head into the bar where my daughter works for a New Year's Eve party and some dancing. Should be a good time. There is going to be fireworks at midnight so we will take those in too. Going to head to the liquor store today though because tomorrow will be crazy there.

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I stocked up on booze a couple of days before New Year's eve, and I had a lot of fun on New Year's day. I went out with a couple of my friends at a restaurant then back at my place where we fell asleep relatively early.

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

The liquor store here on New Year's Eve was crazy. We have a number of liquor stores but this one in particular was so busy that they had to lock the doors and only let people in as other people left. There where huge line ups.

4. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Oh boy, that's pretty nuts! A lot of supermarkets here in Romania were so full that most of the shelves were empty, and employees weren't able to restock since they didn't have space to move around.

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

Yes it is a crazy time of year withat most stores being closed for a few days. People panic and stock up on everything.

6. thash1979

thash1979 New Member

Sounds so lame, but being a mother of 2 little ones under the age of four, me and my husband seem to always find ourselves at home on New Years with the kids. We try to celebrate with them each year. Nothing like spending it with your family. It is a great way to ring in the new year!

Sue likes this.
  7. Sue

Sue Active Member

I totally agree. When you have little ones that is the best place to be. My children are all grown and I miss those days. I often wish I could go back and do it all over again. Cherish the years because they go by way too quickly.