Best Beer Ad Ever!

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by Robyn, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Robyn

Robyn New Member

I would like to hear about which beer ad is your favourite and why?
    When did it come out?
    What event were you at or watching when you saw it?

2. Robyn

Robyn New Member

I have one of Budweiser Beer in a Stadium.
    The whole stadium is ready with their tiles to display an awesome animation. First to appear is the Beer bottle, then a branded glass. Then there is a Mexican wave of beer that flows around the stadium into the glass. The glass fills and then it empties. With the crowd all laughing.
    That is a good, clean, fun ad.

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

4. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

That is a funny ad! Any beer ad with a cute animal in it is going to win in my book. I loved the puppymonkeybaby ad even thought it was a Mountain Dew ad. I thought it was cool and original.

5. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

They put a lot of effort into Superbowl ads, no wonder so many people watch them. Love that Budweiser ad!

6. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

That's a great ad, they had to make something different for the Superbowl. After all aren't they the official sponsors.

7. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I will go wit some ads from Serbia of course. This is for Jelen (The Deer) Beer. One of the oldest in my country and really one of the best. The song in the commercial was sang in many towns by many bands and originally was made for the first commercial that was partly filmed in my town.

By the way, yes we act like this in our kafana (Serbian pub).

8. crimsonghost747

I always liked this one.

9. Destiny

Destiny Member

I always liked the Corona ad where the two people are sitting on the beach. I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about.

10. kgord

kgord Active Member

It is hard to beat the Budweiser ads with the puppies and CLydesdales. Every animal lover for sure loves that ad. I think I watch most of beer ads during sporting events. That is when the majority of them are on.

11. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I am not a big fan of Budweiser, but this commercial gives me a good case of nostalgia. I know that it isn't the most entertaining commercial, but at the time, this commercial was super well known. I remember being a child and constantly quoting the talking frogs on television. I can't think of any other beer commercial that I enjoyed.

12. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Looks like Bud saved the day. hahaha

13. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

This ad is probably one of the best known Budweiser ads they made. This ad was shown on so many shows depicting the funniest ads of the world that 10 years after it was aired it was still being shown on these programs.

lexinonomous likes this.
  14. kgord

kgord Active Member

I am not sure about favorite commercials, because alot of the Bud ads are cute, but I think they came up with one of the best tagline ever, with "This Buds for You." I thnk everyone knows it, and has heard it.

15. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

The ad was insanely popular. Can you imagine if it was released in modern day time? I guarantee that the internet would have taken the ad and ran with it. I can't believe that I still remember the ad since I was so young. I remember watching it over and over as a child, thinking the frogs were the funniest things in the world.

SirJoe likes this.
  16. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

Yeah, back then they really knew how to make a catchy ad, honestly who ever thought of this ad was a genius.

17. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

That's a great ad! One of the best I've ever seen. It's really well done and the music fits perfectly! The director made an excellent work.

18. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I was looking at the Corona beer ads on youtube and remember most of them-and a lot of them are ok-like the beer can rolling around on the pavement and different people picking it up with a raggae artist singing a song-then the can exploding. I really like the simplicity of the one below though and it makes you feel cool and refreshed-and you can really feel the vibe like you are really there sitting on the beach.

#18 FolkArtist, Jun 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 24, 2017
  19. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I can't pick just one as my favorite (because I like many of them :D), but I really like Budweiser and Heineken ads (overall) because they are always original and super fun. :)

20. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

I would say the legendary Bud ad that goes "WHAAZAAAAAAAP?".

I like it because there's been several parodies of it in movies and TV shows. I believe they even remade the ad, but made it for Obama. Still the best beer ad for me, especially with the Scary Movie version.