Couple Entry In Discos And Pubs

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Apr 17, 2017.

Tags:
  1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Mostly all of the pubs and discos allow entry for couples only. I was never able to figure out the reason behind this. I mean can't a single person go inside and have fun. Is there any specific reason for this?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Depends on the club, I've been to plenty pubs and clubs where they let me in by myself. I haven't seen that many couple restrictions to be frank.

DR KOKIL AGARWAL likes this.
  3. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

Is that so? Then it is great. But here in my country all the good ones allow entry only for the couples. A single person entry is never allowed.

I would really love to know the underlying reason for this policy.

4. tony

tony Active Member

I think you are right on this, some clubs are such that any lady entering can easily be approached by other single eye preying men there. This will be highly embarrassing to the husband. So if a club is allowing only couples in there reasons maybe justifiable.

5. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

You have a great point in this. I understand that may be this is a step that helps to maintain the decorum of the place to some extent.

I.m still waiting for the other replies.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Maybe some cases of people getting drugged up happened at that club, so they only allow couples to enter to avoid this type of situations. It's possible.

7. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

8. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I like the idea but at the same time if you are on the other side it could be a little depressing. There has to be some reason from the management side, though.

9. haroon rasheed

I don't know about the specific reason behind couple entry in clubs.I think so that it all depends on the club management, every club has its own rules and regulations.They allow couples entry in the clubs to give them a more peaceful environment to enjoy.Because if a club is opened for couples only then couple could enjoy without any hesitations.

10. xyrene

xyrene Member

Maybe it's to generate more income? After all, it's a good marketing strategy. Instead of earning from just a single person, they will earn twice when another person enters the club.

11. dionnextherese

I think this depends on the management of the club. I have been to clubs that allow couples only and they said that it's the club's rule.