Distilleries?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by misskrystal1982, Dec 16, 2015.

1. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 New Member

I am from the Midwest, Kansas to be exact, and was wondering about different distilleries that offer tours. My husband and I have talked about going to one someday but are not sure where there may be some good ones not too terribly far away. Has anyone visited any, even if they are farther away? What did you think of it, and would you recommend going?

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

The only one I know of is the one that is located in my state, sorry not to be of assistance here. I am sure if you did a wb search though you could come up with some likely alternatives.

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

I also have never visited that area but I have went on different tours and I would recommend them. Like kgord said, google it and you maybe able to find something or plan a vacation around one in another area.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I would think that the Midwest would have a number of distilleries, because they certain grow a lot of corn there. I haven't heard of them, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. I am sure some are around. Let us know what you find out. I would be interested in hearing.