Do You Attend Night Clubs?

Discussion in 'Night Chat' started by lexinonomous, Jul 27, 2016.

1. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

I've heard great things about night clubs, but it has never appeals to me. I always imagine night clubs being full of uptight people and loud music. I can't imagine being able to enjoy myself with the speakers blaring in my ears and a crowded bar. My idea of a nightclub stems from the various television shows and movies I've seen. I'm sure it is much different, but I still can't bring myself to attend.

Do you attend night clubs?
    What is it like?
    What are your favorite night clubs?
    Is it anything like the film industry makes it out to be?

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I attend night clubs when my friends go, it's a good place to hang out with them and have some fun. I don't go alone though, I would feel too out of place and be reluctant to meeting new people.

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

I go to them every once in a while. I live in a smaller city so they are nothing like what you see on TV. I prefer pubs over nightclubs though. They have a much more relaxed atmosphere and they aren't as loud. I would never go alone though. When I go I usually go with a few friends and its usually on a special occasion or if somebody we know is playing there.

lexinonomous likes this.
  4. lexinonomous

It's nice to know that the night clubs in your area are nothing like you see on television. That's the one reason I stray away from them. I always fear that I'm going to walk in and see nothing but crowds, full bars, and way too loud music.

I'm in the same boat when it comes to preferring pubs. I like the atmosphere of a pub. People tend to be super friendly regulars, willing to show you around and have a good time.

5. Norm A

Norm A Member

Yes I do attend night clubs. A lot. It's really fun to have a night out with your friends and just let your hair down once in a while. Whether it's like the movies or not actually depends on the type of club you visit. There are clubs and then there are CLUBS. If you have money to burn, then you can get a really exciting view of a VIP club scene.

6. explorerx7

explorerx7 Member

Yes, I do attend nightclubs occasionally. In my country, there are varieties to suit the various groupings: Old hits clubs that cater mostly to middle-aged patrons, dancehall settings which cater to the younger fast paced and daring generation, and there are others that cater to people who are mostly interested in soulful music. My liking is mostly the old hits setting.

7. artyarson

artyarson Member

Yes.
    Inside? It's usually very loud and crazy.
    Some local ones. They are not famous for the entire planet.
    I'm not much into movies. So, I don't know exactly.

However, guys tend to buy girls drinks in order to seduce them. Little do they know they are shooting themselves in a foot taking this kind of approach.

8. justintheruffian

No. Firstly, there aren't many near me to begin with. In fact, the closest night club to me is over a half hour drive away. Secondly, all that noise and all those people would just bother me. I'm definitely a social drinker, but only if I know people. I have my own group of people I drink with. Maybe one day they'll be able to drag me to a club, but I try to avoid that kind of scene.

9. lexinonomous

I figured it would be loud and crazy inside. I'm glad someone could confirm that for me. The loud and craziness of it all is what keeps me away from the night clubs.

The idea of going into a club and having men try to seduce me isn't appealing at all. I'm too paranoid to take a drink from a stranger. I could see them shooting themselves in the foot if the women simply take the drinks and walk away, ha ha.

10. Lisa Jo

Lisa Jo Member

When I was in my 20's, I went to nightclubs more often, but honestly, I wasn't really even into it then. Now, I'm a ripe old 36 and despite the fact that I am single and have no children, I still find no appeal in them whatsoever. However, when I go on vacation, I will go to a nightclub in a new place just to check out the night life, particularly if it is in a locale that I've never visited before.

11. Sue

Sue Active Member

The idea of going into a club and having men try to seduce me isn't appealing at all. I'm too paranoid to take a drink from a stranger. I could see them shooting themselves in the foot if the women simply take the drinks and walk away, ha ha.[/QUOTE]
    This happens a lot at bars and nightclubs. Some men are just there to pick up women or looking for one night stands. I know women who let guys buy them drinks all night and then at the end of the night leave them and simply walk away. I could never do that. It's best to let them know from the start that you are not interested.

12. Stephens

Stephens Member

whаt I usuаlly еnjоy thе mоst in nightсlubs is thе musiс. I lоvе disсоvеring bооtlеgs, unhеаrd rеmixеs, unеxpесtеd mаshups, еtс, аnd gооd nightсlubs оffеr grеаt sоund / light systеms.

13. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

Sоmе pеоplе likе tо dаnсе. Sоmе pеоplе likе tо dаnсе with musiс (еspесiаlly bаss) sо lоud thаt yоu саn fееl it оvеrriding yоur hеаrtbеаt, аnd есhоing thrоughоut yоur bоdy. Tо bе surrоundеd by аnd сrushеd up аgаinst hundrеds if nоt thоusаnds оf swеаty, dаnсing, сrаzy strаngеrs, whо аrе аll соmplеtеly sеpаrаtе frоm yоu but соmplеtеly in synс with yоu, dаnсing tо thе sаmе musiс. Tо suссumb tо thе mоb оf pеоplе аnd tо lоsе yоursеlf in it. Whеrе yоu сlоsе yоur еyеs аnd yоu саn't еvеn fееl yоursеlf brеаthе, yоu'rе fееling thе соllесtivе brеаth оf thе pеоplе аrоund yоu. Whеrе yоu саn't hеlp but mоvе bесаusе dаnсing fееls sо nаturаl аnd sо right. Yоu dоn't hаvе tо dаnсе wеll, yоu just hаvе tо dаnсе; it's impоssiblе tо stаnd still.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have only been to couple in my life and they are really just not my thing. I am more of a hole in the wall bar kind of a person, where the lights are low and music is depressing. Not sure why, but I like those places.

15. Terry

Terry Member

Mоst pеоplе gо tо mееt оthеrs, drink, еliminаtе thе fееling оf bеing lоnеly, аnd оthеr rеаsоns. Sоmе аrе sееking sеx.
    My dаughtеr jоinеd а sоrоrity in соllеgе. аftеr а wееk shе саmе tо mе аnd sаid, "Dаd, thеy dо things I dоn't bеliеvе in." Sо shе quit. I wоuld likе tо think shе hаd gооd vаluеs.
    аlwаys listеn tо yоur соnsсiеnсе; it will tеll yоu whаt is right fоr yоu. If оthеrs еnjоy thаt sсеnе, thаt is thеir businеss. аnd right fоr thеm

16. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

I have been to night club around 5 times...but I don't feel comfortable there for long. A maximum of 4 hours is what I can stay there.

17. haroon rasheed

I like to attend night clubs because of their louder and amazing music.The louder music can easily change our mood just in a few seconds.I feel much comfortable when I go to a night club just to listen my favorite music there.I love to dance randomly with louder music.

18. payaknapagiisip

I had my share of clubbing and I hate all of them. It is too noisy and too crowded. The place is suffocating because of the smoke. I prefer drinking in a quiet place. Home is my best bet, but in cases that I can't avoid the circumstance, I would suggest to my friends a local bar that plays live acoustic music or sports bar.

19. xyrene

xyrene Member

Yes, it's true, nightclubs are quite noisy and crowded, the DJ's are in charge of the music, and sometimes they will have some "props" like bubbles all around the club when the club is about to close. Definitely not the environment for the introvert.

20. sommax

sommax Member

I attend night parties when my friends go. Obviously, they are always the one dragging me to night parties because, if left for me, I did prefer to stay at home and sleep.