Do You Want To Get Rid Of Smoking?

Discussion in 'Cigar Forum' started by haroon rasheed, Sep 29, 2017.

1. haroon rasheed

There is no doubt that smoking us injurious to health.It affects our lungs very badly and make them useless in a few days.There are many people all over the world who have become prey of smoking.Many people want to get rid of smoking due to its deadly affects.Some bad effects of smoking are throat cancer,mouth cancer and lungs cancer.
    Do you also want to get rid of smoking?

2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

In an ideal world yes this would probably be irradicated, but we live in a far from perfect world and there is money to be made. Unlikely to happen, but we can all wish.

3. xyrene

xyrene Member

Luckily for me, I never was addicted to smoking. I can smoke a pack of cigarettes now and completely stop the next day. So my health isn't endangered by it.

4. Athanas

Athanas Member

About health concerns, it depends with how much you are consuming. If you smoke in excess, it is obvious there might arise health problems for example pleural effusion , lung and throat cancer. I smoke 3-4 times on weekly basis therefore I am not in danger of any smoking-related health problem.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

When you list all those health issue in a row, it does make me wonder how much it might work to bring down health care costs for a whole lot of people.

6. dionnextherese

Once you start it, it's really hard to stop because smoking is very addictive. All of us wants to stop smoking of course because of the bad effects in our health. However, many people failed to do this task because it's very difficult to stop.

7. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Smoking is a very difficult addiction to stop.