Drink And Drive

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kgord, Jun 14, 2017.

1. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

You should never drink and drive and anyway you might not know if your judgement is impaired,but just a little bit of drinking causes slow reaction times. Some people do have a higher response to drinking though and with very little alcohol-and so it lowers your alertness overall and reduces your coordination- also it causes exaggerated behavior which is tricky when driving !

2. overcast

overcast Member

I have seen many people who lost their life due to drinking. And driving is another thing which requires person to be sober. And that;s one more reason you should focus on one task at hand. That's the way to fix things.

3. sommax

sommax Member

It happened on 13th June 2016; the day when a drunk hit and run driver paralyzed my best friend. What annoyed me most was that when the police finally apprehended him, he could not remember what happened. He said he thought he hit a beer. I was so furious at him that I almost hit him.

4. overcast

overcast Member

That's sad. If something like this happen to closed friends or family. Life can get dull and boring. So it's always a better option. Not to drive after drinking. Keep one friend in the group who is not drinking that day. And let him drive. That's the best option.

5. haroon rasheed

I have never tried any kind of drinks to forget everything for a few moments.I have seen many people who love to drink a d drive.Such people just hit innocent people on the roads and send them to the hospital.I think so that people should avoid from drinking before driving any vehivle.

6. overcast

overcast Member

That's true. Drunk and drive is something one has to consider for future issues. I have noticed that people who are into drink and drive often have their own set of the issues. So they need to work on those. If not that could turn to be more of an issue too.

7. Meeseeks

Meeseeks New Member

There's a difference between having a drink or two and driving, and drunk driving. The former is largely tolerated, the latter is not.

8. overcast

overcast Member

I think even with drink or two. I don't see the point of driving. Who knows when things go bad even with 1 or 2 pegs. And so for that reason driving after even 1 shot of taquila is not good.

9. dionnextherese

I will never ever drink if I know I will drive a car at the end. It's either I will not drink or someone else will drive for me. Driving while drunk is very dangerous that can cause car accidents.