Drinking Frequency

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by DR KOKIL AGARWAL, Mar 15, 2017.

1. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

How often do you opt for drinks? Do you drink beer on regular basis almost daily or is it with a gap of a day or two? Some people are sober enough to drink only on special occasions. Which category will you choose for your self?

I fall in the category of occasional drinkers whereas my husband falls in the second category who drinks two times a week on an average.

Where will you put yourself? 2cc425323cf15e2f7ebd6a2807ae93ef_f348.png 2cc425323cf15e2f7ebd6a2807ae93ef_f348.png 2cc425323cf15e2f7ebd6a2807ae93ef_f348.png 2cc425323cf15e2f7ebd6a2807ae93ef_f348.png 2cc425323cf15e2f7ebd6a2807ae93ef_f348.png

2. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

I really have a lighter style when drinking my wine-and at the most-a couple of bottles a week-but other times I might not drink any wine at all. A bottle of wine has only about 4 big glasses of wine in it-but I think a good amount of wine would be a couple of glasses everyday - I think this would be the perfect amount to drink.

#2 FolkArtist, Jan 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  3. akjangra

akjangra New Member

I would put myself in "2-3 days per month". I don't have a regular drinking schedule, but I only drink on occasions or in parties. I'm a beer guy, and mostly drink only beer if its available. Also, if there's something to celebrate, I'm all up for it!

4. mbuzma

mbuzma Member

I don't drink nearly as much as I was younger anymore. I pretty much drink only on special occasions nowadays.

5. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I have slowed down significantly too, and that is just what happens I suppose. I always thought it would be more often and less at a time, but it is kind of the opposite for me now.

6. walter12

walter12 Member

I try to cut on my drinking for health reasons

7. xyrene

xyrene Member

I drink only if there is a party and I like the type of drink being served.

8. dionnextherese

I only drink when there are celebrations and occassions right now, I have slowed down in drinking because before I used to drink on a daily basis which is not really good to my health.

9. Athanas

Athanas Member

I nolonger take beers frequently thses days. The nature of my job can not allow me to drink daily. What I usually do is just two bottles once a week. These days beeris expensive in my locality, and I am also following the strict clinical guidelines. I fear contracting some of these alcohol related illnesses like liver cirrhosis.

10. overcast

overcast Member

I am reducing a lot of intake. And I am trying to be sober as much as I can. I know it may sound odd. But it's not fun to get into the drinking frequency. And it's fun either way there as well.

11. Athanas

Athanas Member

I have also of late decided to reduce on the intake. I fear the many related illnesses such as liver cirrhosis and diabetes mellitus.

12. serbog

serbog New Member

I drink 1-2 times per week to get drunk. I don't really drink alcohol just for the sake of drinking which is a big problem for me. When I start, I don't stop binging. This happens on Friday and Saturday.

13. pmk1990

pmk1990 New Member

I drink two to three times in a week.

14. rz3300

rz3300 Member

I kind of like that strategy of just picking a few days a week and going hard on those days. I am not really sure that I am up for that, stamina wise at least, anymore though.

15. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Not only for your wallet but your health too

16. serbog

serbog New Member

I mostly like to drink on weekends and rarely on working days. But now I'm cutting down on alcohol mostly because I want to get fit. I will still drink every now and then, but I won't drink every weekend.

17. overcast

overcast Member

I just drink now during weekends. Any other day is just distraction and may affect my life. It can surely be of no use for me in that way. So I'd not much get into that.

18. dellmininotebook

dellmininotebook New Member

I don't drink on regular basis but whenever there is a party of friends then I don't miss a chance to enjoy myself. Mostly I use to drink beer every weekend as we have a party on every Saturday night. I use to consume 3 beer bottles.