Favorite Non-alcoholic Beverages

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lexinonomous, May 27, 2016.

1. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

If I were to drink nothing but alcoholic beverages, I would have a definite problem. I love to have a nice wine at the end of the day, but I spend my day drinking tons of non-alcoholic beverages. Every once in a while, I will indulge in something "bad." This includes milkshakes, sodas, and so much more. I rarely stray away from water, but when I do, I go ham.

What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
    You can choose absolutely anything. :)

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Milkshakes and Pepsi, those are the two non-alcoholic beverages I drink normally so I'd have no problem with those. I thought about non-alcoholic beer but that tastes like poop (not literally).

lexinonomous likes this.
  3. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

I have to have water, and lots of it, besides water I like fruit juices. It doesn't really matter what flavor they are, I like all of them.

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

I have a fetish for peach ice tea. I drink that alot in the summertime. I will take a mix and blend a pitcher of it, and drink a few glasses of it a day. There is something about the flavor, I am just in love with. It may not be the healthiest thing around, but it is probably better than diet soda..

5. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

• I never really thought about this seriously. I like water of course but I think the question was more about drinks that are made of other things like cocktails or punches. I like the root beer or a ginger beer. I made it once and I used a recipe from Jamie Oliver's book. It was great actually. With lemon, mint leaves and ginger of course. Wonderful mix. I also like milkshakes a lot and those from McDonald’s are awesome really.

6. kgord

kgord Active Member

I also have been drinking Crush beverages that they have at Dollar General,Orange, Berry Pineapple. I really like the flavor. I usually drink them as is, but they also taste good with a splash of red wine in there as well. I also have some Doctor Pepper 10 which is an awesome beverage.

7. artyarson

artyarson Member

Mine is soda. I've been drinking it since I was very little. I don't even know the exact age. However, consuming too much soda can't be harmful. So, I drink tea as well.

8. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I really like cherry coke or cherry pepsi and ginger ale. I can drink Reed's ginger ale and ginger beer all day. It is so tasty and I love the zing it gives me. I like Blue Sky sodas too. I dream of them!

9. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

My love for milkshakes burns bright, but it goes straight to my thighs, ha ha. I had to give up milkshakes last year when I moved on in my weightloss. It's been rough living without them. I think my favorite milkshake would have to be from In-N-Out. They just do everything amazingly there.

I'm not much of a pepsi fan. I'm more into Coca Cola. :p

10. kgord

kgord Active Member

Silly Lucy one of my favorite drinks, a Moscow Mule is made with ginger beer. It is really pretty awesome and a great way to enjoy a strong beverage. It is totally tasty. It is a great way to drink ginger beer.

11. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I heard of some vegan milkshakes that are supposedly fat-free, not really sure if they taste as good as the regular milkshake but it can be worth a shot. :p

12. Sue

Sue Active Member

Mine would be Ginger Ale. I love that stuff. I also enjoy the flavoured water. The waters are also good mixed with vodka!!

13. Daddy-O

Daddy-O Active Member

Coffee and lots of it. Iced tea, unsweetened, too is good. I've never been big on soda, but I'll admit on a hot day, a bottle of Coca Cola can hit the spot.

14. Lisa Jo

Lisa Jo Member

I love the new digital Coke machines that a lot of the newer fast food joints have. I know our Five Guys has them and so does our Burger Kings around here. There are tons of drink choices and I go nuts. I mixed Diet Seagrams Vanilla Ginger Ale and Diet Seagrams Orange Ginger Ale and ended up with sort of a refreshing diet creamsicle. It was amazing.

15. Stephens

Stephens Member

My pеrsоnаl fаvоritе is а T аnd B (tоniс аnd bittеrs), whiсh is tоniс оvеr iсе with а sеvеrаl dаshеs оf bittеrs аnd а limе wеdgе. (Tо еnjоy prоpеrly, squееzе thе limе wеdgе, аdd thе wеdgе tо thе drink, аnd stir, оbvi.)
    Thе bittеrs аnd limе bаlаnсе аgаinst thе swееtnеss оf thе tоniс tо prоvidе sоmе intеrеsting flаvоr соmplеxity mоrе similаr tо аn асtuаl аlсоhоliс сосktаil, minus thе аlсоhоl.

16. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

Wаtеrmеlоn аnd strаwbеrry drink!
    This is а quitе rеgulаr сооlеr, whiсh а lаrgе pоrtiоn оf thе bаrs hаs in stосk. This drink, аs оbviоus frоm its nаmе, is mаdе by соllаbоrаting wаtеrmеlоn аnd strаwbеrry juiсе with а соuplе drоps оf limе juiсе. Thе wаtеrmеlоn аnd strаwbеrry drink is сооl аnd tаsty.

17. Shana Peckover

Shana Peckover New Member

I am obsessed with Dr Pepper. I cannot get enough. At one point, I drank a six pack per day. I have cut down to three. There is no other soft drink that satisfies the way that it does.....and trust me, I've tried.

18. overcast

overcast Member

For me it is coffee and Red Bull. These two with the Chinese or the Mexican food works out for me. I do however some of the time also try out plain old soda. As that can help with the digestive system. I have tried some other mocktails and local beverages. But not a fan of all of them.

19. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

Mine are orange / mango juice, coffee and milk-shakes. They are simply the best for any type of occasion. :)