How Is Everybody Doing Today? Did You Survive The Holidays?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

Well back at work and getting back into the routine again. The holidays consisted of too much everything...too much liquor and too much food. It was a lot of fun though. I got to spend it with all the people that I love. We did our share of entertaining. It was a blast. As much as I enjoyed my 10 days off it is nice to be back on a routine. Now that Christmas is over I am ready for Summer!! :)

2. Jesus Viloria

Jesus Viloria New Member

Hahahaha, I remember how hungover I was the day I had to go back to work. I'm pretty sure everyone in my office was too: Usually, in my office, there's a lot of noises and people wandering around. I think it was the first time I saw absolutely everyone focused on work. The only thing they did besides working was drinking tons of water and coffee

Sue likes this.
  3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Haha, I survived the holidays quite fun. Not a lot of alcohol in 2015, I tried to tone it down at least for Christmas and New Year's Eve. I had a lot of fun with my family and friends, hopefully 2016 will be even better.

Sue likes this.
  4. Sue

Sue Active Member

I am sure a lot of people were in the same shape when they went back to work. lol

5. Sue

Sue Active Member

Glad to heat you had a good holiday and all the best in 2016.