How Much Do You Drink Per Party?

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by artyarson, Mar 4, 2016.

1. artyarson

artyarson Member

The question has already been put into the title. So, please share your own personal experience to the world (of drinkers like you).

;)

Natasha0717 likes this.
  2. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

Depends on the party, and also depends on my mood. But, on average, per party, maybe 3-5 liters of beer, if it's ONLY beer. When it's stronger drinks, it's way less.

3. crimsonghost747

Really depends. It could be a few but usually ends up being... I'd say between 10 and 15. Really depends on the type of "party" and who I'm there with.

4. Destiny

Destiny Member

I usually get carried away... not shit faced, but I like to drink when socializing. It helps me keep a conversation going, otherwise I'm pretty quiet and boring.

5. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

I only drink 3 drinks max when I am going to a party. If I am throwing a party then it is more because I do not have to drive anywhere. I do not like to act a fool out in public so I try to keep my drink count to a minimum.

6. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

It really depends what type of party it is and how long it is. I will drink anything between 2 to 6 beers. Just as long as I don't feel too uncomfortable and still feel under control.

7. artyarson

artyarson Member

Yeah, it should depend on that. I guess we come from the same boat. Do you eat any snacks while drinking?

8. artyarson

artyarson Member

Did you mean bottles or liters?

9. artyarson

artyarson Member

Yeah, I agree to some extent. There are always some kind of shy people at the party who become easier to talk to after some drinks.

10. artyarson

artyarson Member

Oh, I like those self-aware and accountable people like you.

11. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

These numbers vary over the years and the amount is smaller and smaller. I have witnesses to confirm that I drank some six to seven bottles of red wine for one night and I was cool but also I have some witnesses to confirm that I drank few beers and several shots of vodka and I puked from the tenth floor window and I pulled out some mail boxes on my way home. So...I do not drink that much now :)

12. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Lately not that much, I don't like to get extremely drunk anymore. I'm usually drinking 3-4 beers at max with my friends.

13. crimsonghost747

That depends too! :D

14. Sue

Sue Active Member

It all depends on the night and who I am partying with. If it is people I feel more comfortable with then I will drink more. Also if I am having a good time I tend to have more. It varies on each party and situation.

15. kgord

kgord Active Member

Well that would really depend on if I was driving or not. If I am driving, no more than a beer or two. If I have a ride, I might drink a bit more than that.

16. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

Personally, I try to refrain from drinking in excess amounts at a party. I try to maintain my drinking and not make a fool of myself. I'd rather watch people get crazy and have fun. I usually drink two to three drinks at a party-especially since I am usually the designated driver. I usually need to sober up prior to leaving, since I will not step into a vehicle without being 100% sober.

17. FolkArtist

FolkArtist Member

If I could walk home after the party I would have more than a couple of beers or glasses of wine- then you could drink a few extra but I like to practice control. I think I would stay in my neighborhood though if I planned to drink some extra because its to easy to get in trouble these days,but I would try to enjoy myself a bit if I knew how to get home safely on foot or bike.

18. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I don't drink usually. I don't even like alcohol that much, beer especially. I know, guilty as charged but what can I do, I don't like it :) When I do drink, I drink maybe 2 glasses of wine tops, but not more. Sometimes I do go for a whiskey or something like that, but that is rare.

19. xyrene

xyrene Member

I only drink one or two bottles of beer at the most. But if the drinks there are swet like Bailey's or gin and juice, I can consume more than 2 glasses or bottles.

20. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I don't usually quantify. My limit (depending on the type of party and my mood :D) is until I'm feeling well. If I start to feel some "abnormal" change I stop immediately. :confused:

Kieranlewix likes this.