How Often Do You Drink Beer?

Discussion in 'Beer Forum' started by Sue, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

Do you drink through the week? On the weekends? Or just every once in a while? I usually have a few beer on Friday night after a long week at work. Through the summer I tend to drink more when we are camping and sitting around the campfire.

2. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member

I'll only drink beer if someone offers it to me and I'm being polite or on a spur of the moment kind of thing. I'm more of a Whiskey and especially Liqueur.

Sue likes this.
  3. crimsonghost747

Maybe every other day or so. I like to have a beer with dinner, though depending on the food I might have red wine instead of beer. So yeah mainly with food but also sometimes in the evening when watching sports/movies or hanging out with friends.

In the last case it's going to be more than one beer though. :D

Sue likes this.
  4. MyDigitalpoint

I used to drink beer on a daily basis, mainly with my main meal.

However I'm actually drinking beer only in special occasions, when there is something to celebrate, or if any friend comes and invites me one.

Usually I don't drink more than one or two.

Sue likes this.
  5. kgord

kgord Active Member

I drink beer when the mood strikes me. I am more inclined to drink wine then beer. I also drink beer more when the weather is hot. Beer is not really my drink when the weather is cold. I would prefer wine or rum.

Sue likes this.
  6. djordjem87

djordjem87 Member

I used to drink beer on daily basis. Now I just drink several times a week when there is a game or when I go out or go to a party at my friends place. Don't get me wrong, I love beer but I need to go to loo too many times in one night and I really hate that. Sometimes I just drink something else because public WC in the clubs and bars are usually occupied, dirty or impossible to approach because of the crowd.

Sue likes this.
  7. kgord

kgord Active Member

Here in the US, everyone is microbrew crazy and it seems like a new brand or sort of beer pops up every week. A person would go crazy trying them all. I just drink whatever is appealing, and not too expensive cuz the cost of beers are getting outrageous I swear!

Sue likes this.
  8. Sue

Sue Active Member

Beer where I live is quite expensive. 12 beer is around $25. We don't really have cheap beer available here. They do in other parts of the country though but the place closest to me with cheaper beer is about a 5 hour drive or really not worth the trip.

9. misskrystal1982

misskrystal1982 New Member

Beer is definitely something I have to be in the mood for. Sometimes I try new types, but that isn't very often. Personally, I am usually in the mood for those flavored malt drinks. My new favorite type is called Kinky.
    When it comes to actual beers, I think I would call Michelob Light my favorite everyday beer.

10. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Beer is cheap here in Romania. I drink it from time to time but it's not something that I can't live without. I mostly drink a beer or two when I go out with friends.

11. Sue

Sue Active Member

I have had Kinky in the past. I really enjoyed it but I haven't purchased any in quite some time. I actually forgot about it. I think I may have to pick some up for the weekend!

12. Molly Brougham

I drink beer pretty regularly: at least a few times a week. I try to cut back in the winter when I'm not as active. During the summer I probably drink more because of outdoor events, camping, boating, and so on. There is just something great about drinking beer in the sunshine.

13. thash1979

thash1979 New Member

I am not a big drinker of beer. But I do like to drink it socially. Football games, family gatherings like bonfires or even relaxing in a good pub style eatery, I usually find myself ordering a beer!

14. Summertime

Summertime New Member

Honestly, I'd say I drink beer 3-4 times a week. Usually on weekdays, as weekends are when I drink whiskey and the like.

15. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

That's a good thing to do! This winter break I drank a lot of beer, now I'm struggling to get this belly off of me, haha! :D

16. Sue

Sue Active Member

I wouldn't mind having a few beer every day but my fiance can't handle that. Once he starts drinking he is good to go for the evening and he would be up all night so I don't tend to buy it as much as I use to when I lived alone.

17. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

There was a time I used to drink beer on a daily bases but lately I just drink every once in a while. I did find that it changed how I look at beer.
    I think I appreciate them more now then I did in the past.

18. mauricioq

mauricioq Member

I usually only drink in the weekend. I'd like to drink more, but I have to keep myself focused on work and that drinking middle of the week would be a disaster.

19. artyarson

artyarson Member

It depends. However, in my case it's kinda safe to say... like 4 nights a month. I'm not a heavy drinker but I still enjoy grabbing and sharing some drinks with my friends.

I guess I'm not alone here. Does anybody of you have the same attitude?

20. SirJoe

SirJoe Active Member

That's what limits me too. Some people say that only one beer won't make a difference but it does make you lethargic and it's not because of the alcohol it's mostly from the hops.