Hudson Releases Maple Cask Rye

Discussion in 'Whisky Critic Articles' started by Alex Bean, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Hudson Whisky Maple Cask Rye doesn't sound too bad at all, I really dig the company. I would love to pick a bottle up!

3. Sue

Sue Active Member

This sounds awesome and how could you go wrong with good ole maple syrup. I would really like to try this stuff. I think the maple would give it a nice sweet flavour! Me being Canadian it is all about the Maple Syrup!!

4. kgord

kgord Active Member

It sounds like it would be sweet. I am certain that it would smell good. Hey I will try anything once. It may impart an interesting flavor to the beverage. It could be good.

5. lexinonomous

lexinonomous Active Member

Well, this sounds delicious. I might need to get my hands on this for the holidays. This would be perfect for a Christmas party, since majority of my friends are whiskey fans. Sounds good!

6. sillylucy

sillylucy Member

That sounds like a great holiday treat! Maple cast rye! Yum! Pass it over here. It sounds like a great Christmas gift too.

7. SereneAngel88

SereneAngel88 Member

I do have a sweet tooth, so this would be something nice to try out. I always did like the flavor of maple syrup, so having it in my whiskey will definitely make it nice to experience.

8. Sue

Sue Active Member

So has anybody gotten the chance to try it over the holidays? I checked at our local liquor store but it wasn't available in this area.