It's The Weekend

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sue, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Sue

Sue Active Member

So does anybody have any drinking plans for the weekend? We will probably have a few on Saturday night. Nothing planned but everything with us is usually spur of the moment. We never makes plans. What happens happens!

2. kgord

kgord Active Member

No, I wont be drinking much. I only have about 1/2 bottle of wine. I went shopping today, and I didn;t buy any booze...so the wine is gonna be it...unless someone wants to take me out to dinner...I won't say no. to that.

Sue likes this.
  3. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

I'm not really sure, Saturday (today) has been pretty chill, probably gonna go to a pub with a couple of my friends tomorrow.

Sue likes this.
  4. Sue

Sue Active Member

I ended up having a few drinks on Saturday night at home. It wasn't going down very good so I only have a couple. The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet.

5. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

As for me I ended up having a few drinks on Monday^)

6. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod Member

I'm about to go with my friends to listen to some rock band live near the river. We are probably going to drink some beer, but not too much ;)

7. Shine_Spirit

Shine_Spirit Active Member

I'm going to a barbecue on Sunday (a friend's birthday party), then ... I think beer is guaranteed in my plans. Maybe some tequilas shots too. :)

8. tony

tony Active Member

Tomorrow is weekend and from the look of things I am not sure yet. Well any thing can happen tomorrow, if a friend or relative come around for the weekend visit then we may have some bottles of beer for entertainment.

9. DR KOKIL AGARWAL

DR KOKIL AGARWAL Active Member

Today on Sunday it is our outing plus drinking great day. First we will have to a couple of drinks with some barbeque snacks followed by a nice dinner. I'm looking forward for great fun and enjoyment tonight.