Johnnie Walker Releases Special Singapore Airlines Edition

Discussion in 'Whisky Critic Articles' started by Alex Bean, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Alex Bean

Alex Bean Administrator

View the Post on the Blog

2. Lynk

Lynk New Member

Wow that looks like an amazing incentive for those travelers! I love limited edition stuff like this, it just seems more special, especially something like this that only pertains to a certain particular group. It seems like this would be an amazing collectible whisky and some customers are going to be getting some awesome holiday gifts from Singapore Airlines!

3. kgord

kgord Active Member

Wow, too bad they don't offer us for us regular American whiskey drinkers. I would take advantage of some special offers like that. It sounds like a great beverage for those who enjoy Johnny Walker.

4. Sue

Sue Active Member

A great promotion and an awesome way to thank Singaporeans for their support through the years.

5. KATRINA LAY

KATRINA LAY New Member

It a great feeling when a company get in touch with you and make you part of a special promotion that only carter to you. Most companies are very busy during the holidays but taking the time out to appreciate their loyal customers is to sweet! So why not bring in the New Years right! Enjoy Singaporeans customers because I wish there where more business like this company.

6. FuZyOn

FuZyOn Active Member

Now that's what I call exclusive, nice gesture for the Singaporean peeps! I like it!